My tablet does not detect my USB flash drive.
Solved
-
Hello, I have a problem with my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.10.0). When I plug my USB drive into the port, it doesn't show up in the documents! And it's not the problem with the USB drive since no USB drive shows up in the documents!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
INFO: You first need to connect a type of USB drive provided with the tablet into the charging port, then there is a port in this kind of USB drive where you need to insert your USB drive.
Thank you for responding as soon as possible.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
INFO: You first need to connect a type of USB drive provided with the tablet into the charging port, then there is a port in this kind of USB drive where you need to insert your USB drive.
Thank you for responding as soon as possible.
1 answer
-
Hi,
It's not your tablet that doesn't detect your USB key, it's you who doesn't know where to look for what's on the key, that's not the same ^^
Here's an explanatory video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edtDVQZzZ28-
Thank you for the video, but I don't want to download this application. When I go to the documents and search in all the folders, nothing appears from the USB key, except at the bottom left where it says that the USB key is connected, but after that, there's no information; the thing at the bottom disappears right away!
-
@Loulou283You should have a "storage" folder somewhere with the contents of your key ^^
-
@Anth0xYes, I have it but it's not there.
-
@Loulou283Does your tablet have a micro USB OTG port?
-
@maybeI don't know.
-