Big hole in Minecraft

Solved
Hello, I have a problem. In a solo map in Minecraft, I'm building a gigantic structure, but next to my construction, about fifty blocks away, there's a huge hole that goes very deep, and at the bottom, there’s a forest (to clarify, I'm on a flat map and at the bottom of my hole is a forest on a hilly map, and I'm in creative mode). Can someone help me fill these holes without destroying my construction?

7 answers

  1. I can't upload photos to the forum. Do you have an email address where I can send you screenshots of my problem?
    1
    1. Could you add some photos? Because I don't quite understand your problem.
      0
      1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
        0
        1. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux images ou aux liens. Si tu as un texte à traduire, je suis là pour t'aider.
          0
          1. Hi,
            What are your coordinates on the map?
            It could be related to the distant lands (https://minecraft-fr.gamepedia.com/Terres_lointaines but that would be surprising...
            --
            The person who asks a question is foolish for five minutes, the one who doesn't is foolish for life.
            0
            1. ok at the bottom of the hole it's: x= -124.47
              y= 69
              z= 55.19
              on my map where the construction is: x= -167.64
              y= 243
              z= -17.45
              0
            2. I must specify that it's a customized flat world where I've added depth to the map so that there is no longer just 5 blocks of depth like in the default flat worlds, but the hole is eating away at the terrain. I'm so afraid to go on the map that I'm worried the hole will widen and spill over onto my construction.
              0
            3. I doubt it’s the distant lands because apparently it causes bugs, and I have a piece of crap PC and it doesn’t bug.
              0
            4. It started when I installed WorldEdit. I was doing //hpos1 //hpos2 etc... a first hole was formed like that, it didn't bother me too much, but after a while, when I was on the other side of the building, there was another hole. I'll send a photo from above.
              0
            5. we can't see very well but basically it's this:
              http://www.noelshack.com/2013-43-1382827089-2013-10-27-00-32-48.png
              0
          2. Well, I succeeded, can you send me your map as an attachment to the address I'll send you in a private message? :)

            --
            He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes, he who does not ask is a fool for life.
            0
            1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
              0
            2. no it's fine I have your address
              0
            3. Here it is.
              0
            4. Received :)
              0
            5. ok
              0