Reset Thomson LCD TV

Solved
Hello,
I have a little problem, my TV turns on just fine, but the issue is that I want to reset my Thomson 24FT4253 TV (this is the model number) since when I go into the settings, it asks me for a 4-digit password. I have tried a few numbers since I set a parental control, but nothing works...
So I would like to restart the TV to factory settings, so if you could help me with this little problem and let me know the steps to follow...
Thank you

3 answers

  1. hello
    try the password 0423
    353
    1. Thank you, you are a GOD <3 !!
      7
    2. You're welcome :)
      2
    3. Great, it works THANK YOU.
      1
    4. Thank you, it's working????
      0
    5. Hello
      I keep changing the password that the kids keep finding... after the holidays, I forgot it... so I used the one indicated and it worked on my Thomson 32FC6646
      Thank you
      1