Java program to send SMS via GSM modem

Hello
I would like to have the Java program to send SMS via GSM, thank you (email address: aberkane_malik@yahoo.fr)

30 answers

  1. Did you receive the Java program to send SMS? Can you send it to me?
    9
    1. He'll send it to you by SMS, go on!
      --
      Grumpy bear
      1
    2. non non
      0
    3. Hello,
      I am currently doing an internship.
      I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice-versa, via a GSM modem.
      Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how I should proceed.
      If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this subject, please help me.
      It’s really urgent..
      Thank you..
      0
    4. @oberionHello,
      I am currently doing an internship.
      I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem.
      Honestly, I have no idea about this subject; I don't know how to proceed.
      If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program on this topic, please help me.
      It's really urgent..
      Thank you..
      0
    5. @mounirAnd so, did you find a solution?
      0
  2. Hello,
    I worked on it a year ago, and it's quite simple to develop: all you need is a document on the AT commands of the GSM modem (AT: these are the commands through which we can communicate with the GSM (sending SMS, reading received SMS, etc.)) the communication is done via the serial port (real or virtual (google it :) ).
    In my case, I used JcommApi to communicate with the serial port using Java!

    Guys, a little effort.............
    2
    1. Could I have your email please GORO?
      0
    2. Please GORO, I believe this is exactly what I need. Please, can I have it urgently .......
      Thank you very much.
      0
    3. Hi
      a part of my project involves sending SMS via clients
      could you send me this Java program.
      Thank you in advance
      my email <Address removed by moderation>
      0
  3. Hello,

    Regardless of the technology used, this is not intentionally possible. You cannot use an operator's network _for free_. It seems logical, doesn't it?
    --
    Grumpy bear
    1
    1. No, it's not true. I know a student at ENSAM Morocco named Ferhane who was able to create a program in Java, and now all his friends are using it. You can contact the engineering student journal in Morocco, ENSAM.
      0
    2. @amineHi Amine, I read your message. I also have a project on this topic. Can you send me the program in Java or give me the contact of the student who wrote it so I can meet this student? Thanks in advance. My MSN is assia_123456_@hotmail.com for any explanations, contact me.
      @++++
      0
    3. Please, I need this program. Could someone help me? Thank you.
      0
  4. I am looking for how to create a fax frame platform from a RS-232 serial connection. THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING, IT IS REALLY URGENT.
    1
    1. I wanted to meet an Arab Muslim girl for the purpose of marriage.
      1
      1. abboud the reclusive
        0
    2. You can do this without the operator's consent because you have the phone card and you put it in the GSM modem, so it's like you have a mobile
      and you can use APIs to do this like smsengine and use AT commands to communicate with the GSM modem.
      0
      1. Hello
        a part of my project consists of sending SMS via clients
        can you send me this Java program.
        Thank you in advance
        my email ouss_s@yahoo.fr
        0
        1. Hello,
          I am doing an internship.
          I was asked to create a program that will, among other things, send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how I should proceed.
          If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program on this subject, please help me.
          It's really urgent...
          Thank you...
          0
        2. @gasifeHello,
          I’m currently doing an internship.
          I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how to proceed.
          If anyone knows of a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this subject, please help me.
          It's really really urgent...
          0
      2. Bonjour, ça va, tu peux m'envoyer ce programme d'envoi de SMS à partir de modem GSM. Mon MSN est assia_123456_@hotmail.com
        Merci dans tous les cas, j'espère que tu prends mon message en considération. À+
        0
        1. I apologize Assia, but I don't have the program, but I can give you information or the first part if you accept my email, it's youssef0403@msn.com, invite me.
          0
        2. @gasifeHello Youssef, thank you for your reply. I accepted your MSN, but when I logged in, I couldn't find you online. Please let me know what time you'll be online, either by email or by message on the forum, okay?
          If I'm not bothering you, of course. @+++
          0
        3. Hello,
          I am currently doing an internship.
          I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how to proceed.
          If anyone knows of a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this subject, please help me.
          It's really urgent..
          Thank you..
          0
        4. @faty22Hello,
          I’m currently doing an internship.
          I was asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa using a GSM modem in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how to proceed.
          If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program on this subject, please help me.
          It’s really really urgent...
          Thank you.
          0
      3. Hello, I also have a project that involves sending SMS via a GSM modem. Can someone help me? I want to use Java code.
        Thank you in advance.
        0
        1. Hello,
          I'm Rim. I have the same project, so have you found a solution? If so, please send me the code and I would be very grateful. Here is my email: rim.bahroun@yahoo.fr
          Best regards
          Rim
          0
        2. Hello,
          I am currently doing an internship.
          I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how to proceed.
          If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program about this subject, please help me.
          It's really urgent..
          Thank you..
          0
        3. @RimHello,
          I’m currently doing an internship.
          I’ve been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, sending SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem, in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don’t know how to proceed.
          If anyone knows of a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this topic, please help me.
          It's really treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees urgent..
          Thank you..
          0
      4. I am looking for a Java program that manages the sending and receiving of SMS via a GSM modem.

        0
        1. Hello,
          I am currently doing an internship.
          I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem in Java.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how I should proceed.
          Anyone who knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this subject, please help me.
          It's really urgent..
          Thank you..
          0
      5. Salut, est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me l'envoyer ce logiciel ?
        0
        1. Hello everyone,
          I am working on an application for sending and receiving SMS.
          I would like you to send me the Java code for this application or publish it so that everyone can benefit, as I see that many people need it.
          Please send it to me at widad22@gmail.com if you do not plan to share it publicly.
          0
          1. Hi everyone

            If someone could send me the code for the program that sends SMS messages via modem

            very grateful
            0
            1. Hello,
              Goro, from reading your message, I see that after a year of work you've understood this kind of application. Well, I haven't finished it, can you help me complete this project? Let's get a bit of courage girls ;)++++++++++ thanks in advance.
              0
              1. Hello,
                aberkane_malik@yahoo.fr, assia_123456_@hotmail.com, ouss_s@yahoo.fr, assia_123456_@hotmail.com, youssef0403@msn.com, rim.bahroun@yahoo.fr, widad22@gmail.com

                hi everyone
                I'm currently writing a management software in Java where I need to include a module for sending SMS via a GSM modem. I'm asking you guys to help me get this code because I'm struggling.
                I'm counting on you if you have the code, of course.

                vivien
                0
                1. Sending and Receiving SMS via a GSM Modem and RS232 Connection I need it too please......... thank you
                  0
              2. Hello

                I want to remotely control my PC using my phone. Your ideas and suggestions will be very helpful to me.

                Thank you
                0
                1. Hello everyone, I'm looking for Java code that allows sending SMS via a GSM modem
                  If any of you can help me please: my email: achrafo_007@hotmail.fr.
                  Thank you.

                  Ouassil Achraf.
                  0
                  1. Hi,
                    I'm considering the same issue
                    if you received anything please send it to me
                    thank you
                    0
                • 1
                • 2