Java program to send SMS via GSM modem

Hello
I would like to have the Java program to send SMS via GSM, thank you (email address: aberkane_malik@yahoo.fr)

30 answers

  1. Did you receive the Java program to send SMS? Can you send it to me?
    9
    1. He'll send it to you by SMS, go on!
      --
      Grumpy bear
      1
    2. non non
      0
    3. Hello,
      I am currently doing an internship.
      I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice-versa, via a GSM modem.
      Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how I should proceed.
      If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this subject, please help me.
      It’s really urgent..
      Thank you..
      0
    4. @oberionHello,
      I am currently doing an internship.
      I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa via a GSM modem.
      Honestly, I have no idea about this subject; I don't know how to proceed.
      If anyone knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program on this topic, please help me.
      It's really urgent..
      Thank you..
      0
    5. @mounirAnd so, did you find a solution?
      0
  2. Please, if someone has created a program in Java that sends SMS via a GSM modem, let me know. Here is my MSN: i.bennis@live.fr
    0
    1. Hello

      also check out http://www.world-prog.com

      hi
      0
      1. pure
        but what is this "gooooooooooooooooood"
        it's strange, right!

        anyway, I managed to send and receive texts

        now I'm trying to understand the port management mechanism in the smslib api v3.2.2
        thank you for helping me on this topic

        best regards.
        0
        1. Hello,
          I am doing an internship.
          I have been asked to create a program that will allow, among other things, to send SMS from a computer to a mobile phone and vice versa.
          Honestly, I have no idea about this topic; I don't know how to proceed.
          Anyone who knows a tutorial, course, algorithm, or program related to this topic, please help me.
          It's really urgent...
          Thank you...
          0
          1. Hi, thank you very much. My MSN is ::: oussama@ennour.taourirt.
            0
            1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
              0
              1. Slt ;
                Please how do I send SMS with this Java code
                Ouassil Achraf
                0
                1. Hi everyone, I'm looking for Java code that allows sending SMS via a GSM modem
                  if anyone can help me please: my email is achrafo_007@hotmail.fr.
                  thank you.

                  ouassil achraf.
                  0
                  1. Hello everyone, I'm looking for Java code that allows sending SMS via a GSM modem
                    If any of you can help me please: my email: achrafo_007@hotmail.fr.
                    Thank you.

                    Ouassil Achraf.
                    0
                    1. Hi,
                      I'm considering the same issue
                      if you received anything please send it to me
                      thank you
                      0
                  2. Hello

                    I want to remotely control my PC using my phone. Your ideas and suggestions will be very helpful to me.

                    Thank you
                    0
                    1. I wanted to meet an Arab Muslim girl for the purpose of marriage.
                      1
                      1. abboud the reclusive
                        0
                    2. I am looking for how to create a fax frame platform from a RS-232 serial connection. THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING, IT IS REALLY URGENT.
                      1
                      1. Hello,
                        aberkane_malik@yahoo.fr, assia_123456_@hotmail.com, ouss_s@yahoo.fr, assia_123456_@hotmail.com, youssef0403@msn.com, rim.bahroun@yahoo.fr, widad22@gmail.com

                        hi everyone
                        I'm currently writing a management software in Java where I need to include a module for sending SMS via a GSM modem. I'm asking you guys to help me get this code because I'm struggling.
                        I'm counting on you if you have the code, of course.

                        vivien
                        0
                        1. Sending and Receiving SMS via a GSM Modem and RS232 Connection I need it too please......... thank you
                          0
                      2. Hello,
                        Goro, from reading your message, I see that after a year of work you've understood this kind of application. Well, I haven't finished it, can you help me complete this project? Let's get a bit of courage girls ;)++++++++++ thanks in advance.
                        0
                        1. Hello,
                          I worked on it a year ago, and it's quite simple to develop: all you need is a document on the AT commands of the GSM modem (AT: these are the commands through which we can communicate with the GSM (sending SMS, reading received SMS, etc.)) the communication is done via the serial port (real or virtual (google it :) ).
                          In my case, I used JcommApi to communicate with the serial port using Java!

                          Guys, a little effort.............
                          2
                          1. Could I have your email please GORO?
                            0
                          2. Please GORO, I believe this is exactly what I need. Please, can I have it urgently .......
                            Thank you very much.
                            0
                          3. Hi
                            a part of my project involves sending SMS via clients
                            could you send me this Java program.
                            Thank you in advance
                            my email <Address removed by moderation>
                            0
                        • 1
                        • 2