Hello everyone, I will be and I am already happy. Please, I need to program a TV model no. ct 3759 sn:5004940 900410 from the brand Waltham. Series: 1000006 3 9902900410. Help me to reprogram it manually. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I bought a Waltham television but I don't have the manual. I would like to know how to program the channels please, thank you for your help.
lulu
I have the exact same problem! Did you manage to fix your TV? Thanks in advance.
Angelique
Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I can't program.
zaboux
You go to the menu, then settings, installation, and automatic channel search.
jmp59
Contributor
What do you call programming? I suppose it's putting the channel order back in sequence so that you can zap with the remote control. Is it the original remote or a universal remote? (brand and model?)
Lolo
Hello I just set up my TV with a new universal remote, and when I go into the menu to search for channels, it says (no device connected or initialization failed. The recording and playback functions have been disabled.
tourriste
you press the two volume buttons at the same time. then you navigate through the different menus with the p+ or p- buttons. you confirm with the v+ button.
go back with the two volume buttons.......
however, I haven't found how to switch to av1 or av2 output to access the scarts without the remote control. if anyone has a solution.....thank you
Coco974
But for me it says "No channel has been added, go to the installation menu to add channels" But the problem is I don't have a remote control.
fakhri
Appuyez longuement sur la touche intérieure de la télévision, près de la touche de fermeture, jusqu'à ce qu'un menu s'affiche. Vous pouvez changer les valeurs que vous voulez avec la touche + et -.
Did you find the answer or not? I'm struggling, it's annoying, can you help me?
deskedem
Author
Bonsoir tout le monde. Est-ce que quelqu'un peut me donner l'astuce pour programmer les chaînes de télévision si on n'a plus la télécommande et que la télé n'a que des boutons de volume et des boutons de changement de chaîne ? S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi. Merci et à très bientôt.
dagga62
Hello everyone, my universal remote control is not working anymore and I would like to access channels AV1 and AV2 manually. Is there a solution or a操作to do? Thank you in advance.
MonChou
Remote controls: http://www.shopwiki.com/l/lcd-waltham-genuinecop Specifically for Waltham
espacemedical
hello,
I have the same problem, actually the request is:
I no longer have the remote control, how can I set the TV! Knowing that universal remote controls apparently do not work; I would be happy to have an answer.
jenny
I have a Waltham TC 142 television but I don’t have a user manual. I don’t have a button that corresponds to the menu on my remote to search for channels. Thank you for your help.
rafa
search code for Waltham TV CT 3759 hello I no longer have the manual for my remote control so I can operate it with my new universal remote and I do not know and cannot find the code that suits it has anyone had the same issue and could provide information on the number to assign to it thank you
allan
Hello, I have a Waltham TV Model Ct 85 M 94 to play on my PS3, but every time I turn the TV on or off, I have to reset the color, sound, etc. with the remote. How can I save these settings? Thank you for your response.
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
Don't you have a kid aged 10 to 12 in your acquaintances or neighborhood? They all know how to do that without needing a manual.
Bye.
deskedem
Author
I beg you, help me.
deskedem
Thank you for your responses. My problem is that I cannot find the command. I want to program it on various channels without a command. I mean manually. Thank you a thousand times. See you soon.
marydo04
@deskedemGood evening, I have the same problem as you; I can't get my Waltham television to work, I've lost my remote control and I'm struggling. Have you managed to fix your television? If so, could you please let me know how to proceed? Sincerely, Marilyne
chris
@marydo04To do this, you need to press the Volume - and Channel + buttons simultaneously on the front of the TV. A program will open afterwards and you need to navigate using the buttons. I'm trying to switch back to DTT mode... it's a hassle because I don't have the remote, if anyone has any ideas! Thanks in advance.
jmp59
Contributor
Hi,
There have already been several requests like yours.
I have tried on quite a few TVs, in my family and at friends' places. Once, I read (from memory, so approximately) under the title Manual Command Usage. This only allows you to adjust the volume and change channels.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
mésigue
On my TV, there are only 3 buttons One with -, one with +, and one with Vol/PR. When I press - or +, it adjusts the volume. When I press Vol/PR before pressing - or +, it changes the channels. What do I need to do to adjust the channels?
jmp59
Contributor
Normally, there should be a line on each page to memorize the setting we just modified. Generally, it's the last line. Bring the cursor there, then OK.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
allan
Sorry, I didn't quite understand.
jmp59
Contributor
Hi,
On current televisions, and for quite some time now, you can't do much without a remote control: adjusting the volume, changing channels, and not always even that.
Why this bias? It's completely negative, and it's a good excuse to avoid trying anything. There are 2 types of replacement remote controls:
Some are designed for a single model of television and work very similarly to the original remote control. When purchasing, you must specify the brand and model of the TV for which they are intended. They only work on that model and sometimes on other models from the same brand.
Those that are truly universal can operate nearly all brands and models of TVs. In addition to the TV, they can generally control one or more other devices: VCR, DVD player, etc.... To use them on a specific device, you have to enter a code corresponding to that device.
In both cases, if you don't have the TV manual, searching for and memorizing the emitters requires some learning on the part of the user and a bit of trial and error. But it's within the reach of a 10-year-old child; in fact, they're often more comfortable with this type of task than adults.
Bye.
jmp59
Contributor
Sorry, but that seems absolutely impossible to me. -- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.