Paragraph Marks "¶"
Solved
Hello,
I have a problem with Word 2007. I accidentally clicked something and all the ¶ symbols appeared, but only those! If I click on the "¶" button in "paragraph," the others appear too (like "page break," dot for spaces, etc.), and when I click again to remove them, the ¶ symbols still remain.
How can I remove them?
Thanks
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.13
I have a problem with Word 2007. I accidentally clicked something and all the ¶ symbols appeared, but only those! If I click on the "¶" button in "paragraph," the others appear too (like "page break," dot for spaces, etc.), and when I click again to remove them, the ¶ symbols still remain.
How can I remove them?
Thanks
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.13
2 answers
-
I think I’ve found the solution to your problem.
Go to the Word options (for example, by right-clicking on the toolbar and selecting "Customize the toolbar")
Choose the View menu on the left and uncheck the box
"Always show these symbols ... :
...
Paragraph marks"-
-
-
-
@Miharu-MiharuThank you!! For it to work for me, I had to uncheck all the checked symbols, not just the one for "paragraph". Well, never mind, the important thing is that it works!! Thanks again (what a pain this thing is!)
-