Cost of LCD screen backlight repair?
Hello,
The backlight of my laptop screen is not working (Packard Bell Easynote).
It seems that this is a common issue with LCD screens.
Could someone give me an idea of the repair cost?
- Cost of backlight tube replacement
- Cost of "inverter" replacement
Thanks in advance.
The backlight of my laptop screen is not working (Packard Bell Easynote).
It seems that this is a common issue with LCD screens.
Could someone give me an idea of the repair cost?
- Cost of backlight tube replacement
- Cost of "inverter" replacement
Thanks in advance.
10 answers
-
Hello,
I offer two rates for the repair of the backlighting:
NEON or INVERTER: 110 euros including tax
NEON and INVERTER: 140 euros including tax
Deadline: within the day.
For all types of LCD screens and sizes of laptop TFT screens, of course! provided that your screen has no cracks/breakage.
Contact me at 06 616 00 515 or by email, jacques@note-x.com.
Best regards,
Jacques-
Hello Jacques,
I read your message regarding the inverter, I took it to a repairman who had me order an inverter on eBay,
but after changing it, it turns out the issue is not with that.
It's a Packard Bell Easynote E4, and according to him, the problem comes from the keyboard, and he also mentioned that given the price, it isn’t worth it. What do you think? Do you know if this kind of failure is common with Packard Bell?
-
Hmm.. I had a problem with my phone, I dropped it in water and now, well, I can’t see anything on my screen, but it still works. My screen has no scratches, but all I see is black!
Please, do you have any idea how to help me fix my phone, or could you tell me the repair costs and where I could go to get it repaired? Thank you soooo much (: -
-
-
-