Printing of unemployment benefit certificate

Solved/Closed
Hello,

could you explain to me how to print an unemployment benefit certificate? I've been trying for at least 2 hours but I haven't found it! Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

5 answers

  1. Good evening,
    you need to go to the Pôle Emploi website, enter your credentials, and then go to your employment space. Either on "my file" or "my benefits" depending on what you want, you can download the certificates. In case you do not have Adobe, you can download it directly from the site.
    Does this answer your question?
    Let me know, if not, we will look for another solution.
    --
    It's really not fair.
    4
    1. I logged into my account, but I can't find "my file" or "my benefits"....
      1
      1. I don't know if you've found it already, but I just came across a link that solves your problem:

        https://www.droitissimo.com/formulaire/attestation-d-employeur-destinee-pole-emploi-assedic

        Have a nice day.
        1
        1. Contributor
          This is a completely blank form.
          The link from Matthieu-B provides a form with the employer's references.
          The question from nana seemed to concern a form to be completely filled out (employer + employee) and printed.
          0
      2. Contributor
        You will need:
        - A computer,
        - software capable of reading the file "ASSEDIC Certificate",
        - a printer connected to the computer.

        Then, turn on the printer and computer; open the file "ASSEDIC Certificate" with the corresponding software; and start the "Print" command.

        If you haven't forgotten to put paper in the printer, you will get the document!
        --
        Retirement is great! Especially in the Antilles... :-)
        ☻ Raymond ♂
        -1