My computer has poor Wi-Fi reception

Solved
Hello,
here I am reposting a topic because the other one was left behind
I am reposting because it is very urgent I need to work on the internet and my PC is lagging a lot
I don't understand why
wifi is weak but when I am connected via optical cable there is no lag at all

I have run Avast, CCleaner, Spybot, TuneUp, defragmentation, disk cleanup but nothing works, yet the PC indicates a good connection

what could be the problem?
what could it be due to?
I just ask for some explanations

thank you, looking forward to responses quite quickly

thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 Firefox 3.6 Compaq Presario CQ60-105EF laptop

15 answers

  1. go to Control Panel
    then Device Manager
    find Network Adapter then
    right click and update driver
    82
    1. Hello,

      I'm not good with computers, but I've noticed that my PC has a poor Wi-Fi connection :( I tried to do what you said, but it doesn't work. What should I do?? Please help me!

      v
      1
    2. Thank you so much, it works very well ;)
      0
    3. Resolved
      0
    4. It works. Thank you.
      0