Batch Script Open Different Tabs

Solved
Bonjour tout le monde,
I would like to create a batch file that opens websites in a single window in Firefox (with tabs).
I know how to open a webpage, but the problem is that each site opens in a different window:
@echo off
Start firefox "url1"
Start firefox "url1"
...

I hope I have been clear enough in my question.

Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.16

6 answers

  1. Contributor
    Indeed, the | no longer seems valid.
    This command opens FF with 3 tabs
    start "C:Program files\Mozilla Firefox" firefox.exe http://nom1 http://nom2 http://nom3
    It depends on the FF options, try otherwise
    start "C:Program files\Mozilla Firefox" firefox.exe -new-tab http://nom1 -new-tab http://nom2 -new-tab http://nom3
    4
    1. Thank you very much, it works perfectly!
      0
  2. Contributor
    hello
    try

    @echo off
    Start firefox http://url1|http://url2|http://url3
    0
    1. Nothing happens when I open the batch (I'm not on my usual PC right now, so it might be that (I'll be back home tomorrow night)).

      Thanks anyway.
      0
      1. Contributor
        Is Firefox already running or is it stopped?
        Try to stop it first.
        0
        1. It doesn't work either with Firefox closed :/
          0
          1. It works perfectly, thank you very much (I only tested the second solution). I only tested it with Firefox already open.

            Thanks again :).
            0