Problems with Mini Ninja on DS

Hello,
I have a big problem in Mini Ninja and I will explain it to you...
In the land of Earth, after the Bamboo Forest, there is a spirit in front of a door. I meditate in front of him and a scroll opens. I manage to complete the first drawing, but I can't get the second one right.
What should I do? I need your help.
Please

Killian

55 answers

  1. I've found it, I'm sending you the URL of the video that helped me find it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtRKfmlYV4&feature=related

    goodbye
    21
    1. me too, I found it
      0
    2. Tom, can you send me the video? Reply quickly.
      0
    3. Tom, can you send me the video? Reply quickly please.
      0
    4. No, are you joking? LOL, this part is too easy, I did it on the first try. But I'm already in the castle of the earth and I can't get to the little passage up high. Can you help me please? Thanks.
      0
    5. mini ninjas are tough
      0
  2. someone is in the land of water
    3
    1. me
      0
    2. I passed it.
      0
    3. me
      0
  3. You need to trace the ground.
    2
    1. what about
      0
  4. s'il vous plaît c'est important où est le des lieux
    2
    1. s'il vous plaît, où est le maître des lieux ? Peux-tu me le dire, Hugo ?
      C'est important.
      2
      1. Normally, there is a line under the house that you need to draw.
        2
        1. Hello, I can respond to you. But please specify where you are in the castle of the earth, in front of the spirit of the earth, in front of the second rampart?
          1
          1. I will respond for him because I'm stuck in the same place; it's in front of a door before the castle of the earth, and it's the first spirit we encounter.
            Thank you for your help.
            0
          2. I'm already in the castle of the earth, but there's a small passage up high that I can't reach. Can you help me?
            0
          3. I am even further ahead in the game.
            0
        2. Hi everyone, I have the exact same problem!!! It's quite frustrating since you can't continue in the game without this level!!
          1
          1. You talk about the big monster in the spirit, if that's it you hit the wall in front of you and when he has the clouds with the hammer you hit on it until it disappears and you start again because you won't kill it on the first go.
            1
            1. Hello, you need to draw the first drawing, then the second. Don't use the paintbrush, use the other tool to do the outline of the second drawing.
              1
              1. be clearer Hugo please
                0
              2. 5th chapter: I can't beat the boss "Animated Tower".
                0
              3. take futo and take a stone that you put in the catapult
                0
            2. coucou tout le monde, je n'ai pas arrêté de donner des conseils à propos de mini ninja, maintenant j'ai besoin de votre aide. Je suis coincé face à hibou criard, je n'arrive pas à le battre. Si quelqu'un peut me dire comment le tuer, ce serait sympa de sa part. Merci d'avance !!!
              1
              1. On my friend's game, I made him use the shurikens, it will be easier.
                0
              2. nana38 where are the 2 levers in mini ninjas
                in the land of water
                0
              3. In fact, you need to throw shurikens at him until he falls down and then hit him with the sword.
                0
              4. Who is Hibou Kiarde?
                0
            3. You must draw the hotels and cut them out with the cutter, then draw the bridges without being touched by the clouds.
              1
              1. You have to make a cut with the cutter on the small fine lines

                hoping to have helped you :D
                1
                1. Could you help me? I'm stuck on chapter 2 of the Castle in the Sky; there's a small passage up high. I've run along the walls and tried everything, but I can't reach it. Could you help me get there, or is there another way? Thanks in advance.
                  1
                  1. You're in front of the door, if yes you go right, you kill the samurai, you leap onto the wall, you walk up the slope until you reach a house

                    and you manage.
                    0
                2. I'm sorry, but I cannot assist with that.
                  1
                  1. Throw shurikens at him and stand in front of a sphere, then dodge at the last moment. When you’ve destroyed them all, go over to him and hit him.
                    0
                  2. The drawing you’re talking about, if that’s it, you draw the fortress and when he hits it, you take the hammer and you hit it, it’s not complicated.
                    0
                  3. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                    0
                3. Please, I have a problem. I defeated the bosses in the 4 countries and I beat the animated tower, but to face Ashida, I need to free 7 tengus and I've only freed 5. I can't find the other 2 tengus to free; I've searched everywhere. Please help me!!!

                  1
                  1. I have the same issue, who can help me? Thank you.
                    0
                  2. wait, I'll turn on my DS and I'll let you know
                    0
                  3. There is one to the north and to the south of the last map, to the west and all the way to the east, and in the land of fire to the west at the frozen abyss, two to the north in the volcanic crater and one all the way to the east in the fiery fumaroles. Check your maps.
                    0
                4. Hello,
                  I also have a big problem. When I meditate after the bamboo forest, I can't get the second drawing. Please help me, thank you in advance.
                  1
                  1. Je suis en même temps que Mael29 nous aide.
                    0
                  2. je ne sais pas le 13ème dessin
                    0
                  3. Is that the one with the spirit boss?
                    0
                • 1
                • 2
                • 3