Problems with Mini Ninja on DS

Hello,
I have a big problem in Mini Ninja and I will explain it to you...
In the land of Earth, after the Bamboo Forest, there is a spirit in front of a door. I meditate in front of him and a scroll opens. I manage to complete the first drawing, but I can't get the second one right.
What should I do? I need your help.
Please

Killian

55 answers

  1. I've found it, I'm sending you the URL of the video that helped me find it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtRKfmlYV4&feature=related

    goodbye
    21
    1. me too, I found it
      0
    2. Tom, can you send me the video? Reply quickly.
      0
    3. Tom, can you send me the video? Reply quickly please.
      0
    4. No, are you joking? LOL, this part is too easy, I did it on the first try. But I'm already in the castle of the earth and I can't get to the little passage up high. Can you help me please? Thanks.
      0
    5. mini ninjas are tough
      0
  2. Hello, I can respond to you. But please specify where you are in the castle of the earth, in front of the spirit of the earth, in front of the second rampart?
    1
    1. I will respond for him because I'm stuck in the same place; it's in front of a door before the castle of the earth, and it's the first spirit we encounter.
      Thank you for your help.
      0
    2. I'm already in the castle of the earth, but there's a small passage up high that I can't reach. Can you help me?
      0
    3. I am even further ahead in the game.
      0
  3. Hi everyone, I have the exact same problem!!! It's quite frustrating since you can't continue in the game without this level!!
    1
    1. You talk about the big monster in the spirit, if that's it you hit the wall in front of you and when he has the clouds with the hammer you hit on it until it disappears and you start again because you won't kill it on the first go.
      1
      1. Hello, you need to draw the first drawing, then the second. Don't use the paintbrush, use the other tool to do the outline of the second drawing.
        1
        1. be clearer Hugo please
          0
        2. 5th chapter: I can't beat the boss "Animated Tower".
          0
        3. take futo and take a stone that you put in the catapult
          0
      2. Hi everyone!!!! I'm much further along, I'm in the land of water but I'm stuck, I can't beat the third boss (fearful swimmer). If someone can tell me his weak point, I'll explain how to progress in the land of earth and the land of night!!! I'll tell you right away for those stuck in these two lands!!!
        Land of Earth: the first boss (crazy lumberjack) to defeat him, go see a tengu alchemist and prepare as many healing potions as possible (the crazy lumberjack is formidable). When you're facing him, run to the first floor and hide behind a pillar. When he approaches you, throw shurikens at his head, he will weaken, and there will be a sort of heart that will come out of his belly in a chest. Hit the heart that comes out with powerful sword strikes, but be careful, the heart won't stay out permanently. So when the enemy gets back up, rush to the first floor and hide behind a pillar again, and throw shurikens at him when he approaches. When he is weakened, the heart will come out again, and hit it with sword strikes, and so on!!!!!!! When you defeat the enemy, he will transform into a panda and he will have an orange feather which you will place on the next kuji altar you find!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, you have defeated the crazy lumberjack!!! =)

        Land of Night: the second boss (boastful pants) to defeat him is very simple, you just have to wait for one of his gases to approach you, perform the QTE towards the enemy to send his gas back, he will weaken, get closer to him and hit him with sword strikes. Do this continuously to defeat him, but be careful of his fans!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, you have defeated boastful pants!!!!!!! Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the land of night is haunted, you will have to defeat ghosts in the village and in the cemetery. Be careful, they will steal your ki even if you meditate. Only the exorcism spell allows you to defeat them, but you need ki to use the exorcism spell, and with the ghosts, it's not easy at all!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK, I hope this helps you!!!!!!!! If anyone has managed to beat the first two bosses and is facing the third boss, please tell me how to beat him, it would be really nice!!!! Kisses, see you soon!!!
        0
        1. If you want more advice, ask me and I will answer you ;) !!!
          0
        2. @nana38Hi, could you help me with the mini ninjas because I'm stuck at the earth castle, I can't find "the master's entrance," please.
          0
        3. @manouYes, of course ^^ do you see where the blades that come out of the walls are??? Avoid them and climb to the top, put on your ninja hat because there are samurais who will shoot arrows at you, go to the platform, defeat the little samurais, and run along the wall without falling, you will find yourself on another platform and there is a door next to you that will open, enter and meditate in front of the spirit, draw the plan of the spirits and when you succeed, activate it and you will find yourself on the upper floor, you will find another door, exit and run straight without falling and turn left, climb on the beams without falling and fight the little samurais, you will find a tengu mage and right next to the tengu is the door to the lair of the master of the place, good luck in your fight and don't forget to save your game ^^!!!
          0
        4. @nana38Thank you very much ^^
          0
        5. @manouYou're welcome ^^ Have you found the lair of the first boss???
          It was a tip offered by nana38 ^^!!!
          0
      3. Thank you very much, my son was stuck at the same spot !!
        great video on YouTube ^^
        0
        1. coucou mama DS j'espère que mes conseils t'ont aidé !!! ;)
          0
        2. @nana38Hello, does anyone know where the second switch is located in the Valley of Water? Please.
          0
        3. @kagachilHello, if you don't know where the second switch is, I do. It's very simple. You see that little island to the west of the giant gate? Defeat the little samurai and climb without falling to the top, and that's where the second switch is!!! I hope this helps you ^^!!!
          0
        4. @nana38Thank you very much!!!!
          0
        5. @kagachilYou're welcome ^^ !!! It's normal, I hope you found the second switch!!!
          0
      4. I'm on chapter 3, but I don't know how to do for scroll 8.
        0
        1. chapter 3 which one is it again...oh yes ^^!!! so for scroll number 8, start by tracing the map of the spirits ^^ then cut the small sheet and gently blow into the microphone, then the sheet will fly away and land in the place where there is the hole, activate the mechanism by turning the gear in the requested direction!!! and there you go ^^!!!
          0
        2. COMMENT ON FAIT AU PAYS DE LA NEIGE POUR TROUVER LE DERNIER TENGU
          0
        3. What is the title of your chapter 3?
          0
      5. coucou tout le monde, je n'ai pas arrêté de donner des conseils à propos de mini ninja, maintenant j'ai besoin de votre aide. Je suis coincé face à hibou criard, je n'arrive pas à le battre. Si quelqu'un peut me dire comment le tuer, ce serait sympa de sa part. Merci d'avance !!!
        1
        1. On my friend's game, I made him use the shurikens, it will be easier.
          0
        2. nana38 where are the 2 levers in mini ninjas
          in the land of water
          0
        3. In fact, you need to throw shurikens at him until he falls down and then hit him with the sword.
          0
        4. Who is Hibou Kiarde?
          0
      6. You must draw the hotels and cut them out with the cutter, then draw the bridges without being touched by the clouds.
        1
        1. You have to make a cut with the cutter on the small fine lines

          hoping to have helped you :D
          1
          1. Could you help me? I'm stuck on chapter 2 of the Castle in the Sky; there's a small passage up high. I've run along the walls and tried everything, but I can't reach it. Could you help me get there, or is there another way? Thanks in advance.
            1
            1. You're in front of the door, if yes you go right, you kill the samurai, you leap onto the wall, you walk up the slope until you reach a house

              and you manage.
              0
          2. I'm sorry, but I cannot assist with that.
            1
            1. Throw shurikens at him and stand in front of a sphere, then dodge at the last moment. When you’ve destroyed them all, go over to him and hit him.
              0
            2. The drawing you’re talking about, if that’s it, you draw the fortress and when he hits it, you take the hammer and you hit it, it’s not complicated.
              0
            3. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
              0
          3. <aider moi="" a="" trouver="" le="" tengu="" dans="" pays="" de="" la="" terre="" s="" vous="" plait="" j="" du="" mal="" />
            0
            1. You need to trace the ground.
              2
              1. what about
                0
            2. If you look closely, there's a line underneath; you trace it with the brush, then you'll see a square. You cut it out with the cutter, then you draw a bridge, but you mustn't let the spirit touch you (the weird cloud or whatever).
              0
              1. I know what you need to do Kilian, you also have to cut and trim like you did first. I know what's bothering you, it's because of those two little monsters, but with this little information, it could help you.
                0
                1. You see below the strange house, there is a line that needs to be drawn.
                  0
                  1. Je vais vous expliquer. D'abord, tracez le trait qui se trouve sous les deux maisons. Hiro viendra. Dessinez les deux maisons et les maisons changeront. Découpez les deux maisons et faites les ponts au bon moment. FACILE.
                    0
                    • 1
                    • 2
                    • 3