Problems with Mini Ninja on DS

Hello,
I have a big problem in Mini Ninja and I will explain it to you...
In the land of Earth, after the Bamboo Forest, there is a spirit in front of a door. I meditate in front of him and a scroll opens. I manage to complete the first drawing, but I can't get the second one right.
What should I do? I need your help.
Please

Killian

55 answers

  1. I've found it, I'm sending you the URL of the video that helped me find it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtRKfmlYV4&feature=related

    goodbye
    21
    1. me too, I found it
      0
    2. Tom, can you send me the video? Reply quickly.
      0
    3. Tom, can you send me the video? Reply quickly please.
      0
    4. No, are you joking? LOL, this part is too easy, I did it on the first try. But I'm already in the castle of the earth and I can't get to the little passage up high. Can you help me please? Thanks.
      0
    5. mini ninjas are tough
      0
  2. You need to create a wall to protect yourself from his hits, for that there are spikes to pass over... when he hits you, he will hit his own weapon against himself. Then you take the hammer and hit the purple spirits.
    0
    1. someone is in the land of water
      3
      1. me
        0
      2. I passed it.
        0
      3. me
        0
    2. Honestly, tell me where the last lever is

      in the land of water
      0
      1. I will tell you when I arrive, but tell me how to use the levers in the land of water (mini ninjas).
        0
        1. Mael, you need to work on the drawing.
          0
          1. It's true Tom, I can't find it either.
            0
            1. I am stuck in the land of snow because of the cold.
              0
            2. Hello, I am stuck at finding the lair of the master of the place. Please help me.
              0
          2. Hello, can you tell me where to find all the tengu in the snow castle?

            Thank you
            0
            1. Normally, there is a line under the house that you need to draw.
              2
              1. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
                0
                1. you have to cut on the groovy tree and then you pass your marker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  1
                  1. I'm stuck at the spirit of the snow!
                    Please help me!
                    0
                    1. I'm stuck at the Spirit of Snow!
                      Can someone help me, please?
                      1
                      1. Hello, I am stuck at the spirit of the snow.
                        I can paint the traits at the beginning but then when the giant snow spirit arrives, I keep getting killed by him.
                        Can you please help me?
                        1
                        1. It's the parchment, how much is it?
                          0
                        2. It's the 20th, isn't it?
                          0
                        3. Well, actually, you have to quickly draw the stone in front of you when you arrive in front of the spirit. Then the spirit hits the stone, it falls down, and you hit it with a hammer, and so on.
                          0
                      2. s'il vous plaît, où est le maître des lieux ? Peux-tu me le dire, Hugo ?
                        C'est important.
                        2
                        1. <forterresse>draw the fortress</forterresse>
                          1
                          1. c'était pas que je voulais dire des lieux
                            1
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3