Cocon 1100

Solved
Hello,

I have a Cocoon 1100 phone, serial number 1161308500124806. Following some improper handling, the keyboard has locked, and the padlock is visible on the top of the screen. I am following the instructions in the manual to unlock it, which is to press the unlock key, then # for 3 seconds, but nothing happens except for a beep, and it still says "phone locked"!

Could you please provide me with the steps to unlock it?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. I am providing you with a number that was very helpful for unlocking my phone, regarding something else, customer service 01.76.70.01.13.
    1
    1. You need to press the left button with a black dot on top of the phone, then hold down the pound key on the phone.
      0
      1. You need to quickly press the unlock key and then the pound key.
        0
        1. Hello
          I have the same problem and I'm still stuck with that annoying beep after pressing the black dot to unlock, then the hash for 3 seconds, nothing works
          Can you please help me, thank you.
          -1
          1. Ok, I managed to do it by searching and manipulating the buttons, so if you can't unlock it, you quickly press unlock + ok + hash and it should unlock!

            It's true that these phones are a nightmare for that, they should review the security system.

            If you can't do it, keep me updated, I'll try again on mine, but I did it like this!

            Best regards.

            0
          2. Thank you, I was really in the c.c.
            0
          3. Oh thank you very much girls, I was also in the group chat.
            0
          4. Thank you to Raymond, I wouldn't have found the solution.
            0
          5. A BIG THANK YOU TO RAYMOND.
            His technique is the right one, while the COCOON manual does not mention pressing "OK," making it impossible to unlock the phone's keyboard.
            0