Philips SBC 520 U remote control code

Solved
Hello everyone,
A very practical forum
I have a Philips SBC 520 U remote control and a Thomson TV, but I've lost the codes and the manual.
Does anyone have them, or is there a link where I could find what I'm looking for?
Thank you very much in advance!

6 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Confirmation on the Philips site for SBC RU 520U and Thomson TV:
    0064, 0136, 0223, 0264, 0314, 0360, 0362, 0370, 0376, 0426, 0498, 0517, 0528

    And if you know the exact model of your TV, you can find its exact code by going here: http://www.urc.philips.com/

    Bye
    4
    1. Thank you :D
      0
  2. Hello,

    I have a Philips universal remote, model SBC RU 520. I have the correct code for the TV, but I can't seem to perform a channel search! Is it possible with this type of remote?
    3
    1. Hello Grimm, I don't know if you already have the code but there are

      several, I think they will work, so I'm giving them to you and you

      can try them: 0064, 0136, 0223, 0264, 0314, 0360, 0362, 0370, 0376,

      0426, 0498, 0517 and 0528. There you go, I suppose you know the

      procedure to follow? I'll remind you, just in case: you turn on

      your television to any channel, you take your remote,

      you select TV using the button and then press

      keys 1 and 3 simultaneously. Then you type one of the codes I gave you

      and the green light will blink 2 times. And there you go, enjoy.

      Pikachu...
      1
      1. Hello Pikachu.
        Would you have the solution for me? I'm looking for the codes for this same remote control for an Akai TV.
        Thanks in advance.
        0
      2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0
    2. Thank you for this information, which I was just looking for because my grandfather had lost the list of codes as well as the instruction manual!

      THANK YOU!

      ;o)
      0
      1. Contributor
        Hello to all those who own a Philips universal remote and are looking for the manual and/or the codes for the devices they want to control,

        Just click on Welcome to the Philips universal remote support service (Help Center).

        --
        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
        -1
        1. hi

          I am looking for the code for the Philips universal remote CL032 for a Zenith HDTV

          Thank you for your help
          -1