Problems saint row 2 pc

Hello,
I have Saints Row 2 on PC but it crashes at startup as soon as it reaches "powered by gamespy", the screen goes black and I return to Windows. I have placed the folders I need in Saints Row 2. Help please, thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP sp 3 Internet Explorer 6.0 nvidia 9800gtx+ oc intel core 2 quad q6600 @ 3.16 ghz 2 gb ram corsair dominator (1053 mhz)

15 answers

  1. It's simple to start the game: go to c/programs/saints row 2/directx and run the file directx.exe. I think that's the one, but I'm not sure; it’s the only one with a different icon.

    Hoping to have solved your problem, bye!
    5
    1. Good evening, could you please give me the solution to the same problem as you?
      0
    2. @klakillI double-checked, you need to go to C/programs/saints row 2/Directx/ and click on the file called DXSETUP.exe (not directx, excuse me) and then follow the installation, and it should work.
      0
    3. C/programs/saints row 2/Directx/ where
      0
    4. oué le C/programmes/....
      0
    5. Je suis là pour vous aider ! Veuillez fournir le texte à traduire.
      0