Pb parc d'attractions inc.

Solved
Hello,
I recently bought Theme Park Inc. at a flea market, but the problem is I don't have the installation code for the product, as the person I bought it from lost the inner booklet where it is located. Could you tell me where I could find this code because I need it to install the game? Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.5

5 answers

  1. Here are several CD keys for Theme Park Inc

    6506-8515742-9359711-6015
    2742-4511399-6685402-6311
    8803-7293618-8500821-5205
    5941-4768860-3029895-8206

    There you go, hoping I helped you!
    9
    1. Thank you
      0
  2. I HAVE THE CODE YOU NEED 4506-0739768-8361639-4685 THIS SHOULD WORK

    AND HAVE A GOOD GAME
    1
    1. I would like to know, how do you play it on a recent operating system?
      1
      1. I reinstalled it on 2 PCs, both running Windows Seven, one where it works without any issues, and one where the cutscenes don't start, so you can't begin any games... I don't have any "additional information."
        0
    2. Thank you very much !!!! That's nice ;)
      0
      1. I HAVE THE CODE4506-6383632-3643286-9066IT SHOULD WORK
        0