Patch besoin de speed undercover

Solved
Hello, I can't find the French patch for Need for Speed Undercover. All I find are websites where I have to register or something. If someone could suggest a link where I just have to click twice... Thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

11 answers

  1. Of course you can put it in French, my version is also important, and anyway there are all the languages in each version!! Why? I don't know, and it's true that it's strange, but that's a good thing ;)

    Do that and you'll have the entire game in French ;)
    (text, video, audio, menu, everything...)

    Start ==> Run ==> regedit :

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ==> SOFTWARE ==> EA GAMES ==> NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER :
    Change the following 2 keys :
    - Language : French
    - Locale : fr_FR

    And there you go ;) It's in French ;)
    16
    1. Except that it doesn't work on Seven *whistles*
      0
    2. fonctionne impeccablement sous Win7 x64
      merci beaucoup ImAdOvec17
      0
    3. same under win7 x86
      thanks too ^^
      0
    4. Does not work on Windows 7 64-bit for me.
      0
    5. nickel for me, thanks
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello,

    Here is the patch:
    http://www.jeuxvideo.com/telecharger/patches/00014226-need-for-speed-undercover-v1-0-1-18-pc.htm
    3
    1. Salut
      Blindermick, how did you do it to put it in French, can you give the procedure to follow? Thanks in advance.
      1
      1. To set Need for Speed Undercover to French:
        Regedit (run regedit.exe/start->run->regedit): HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > EA GAMES > NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER and change the following 2 keys:
        - Language: French
        - Locale: fr_FR
        there you go!
        0
      2. @victo24dordThanks for the tip, it's great to understand what you're reading in a game!
        0
      3. @victo24dordThank you, but that doesn't work for me. Do you have another solution, please?
        0
    2. I have a big problem with Need for Speed Undercover PC version. Here's what I explain: when I go into my garage and put on a hood or rims or other stuff like that and then go to the autosculpt, my game bugs and nothing works anymore, I can't press "escape" or quit the game. The mouse stops working, so I have to turn off my PC using the button on the case and that really pisses me off because then a stop error shows up.
      I’ll give you my PC specs in case that helps you help me lol

      I have a computer with two hard drives of 500GB
      4GB of RAM
      a quad-core processor
      an Nvidia DirectX 8600 GT graphics card.
      1
      1. You haven't overclocked your processor, graphics card, or RAM? Because if the system is unstable, the games crash. I experience that when the PC isn't stable.
        0
    3. Salut, je viens d'acheter NFS Undercover mais je n'ai pas réussi à trouver la clé (le code), alors je me demandais si vous pouviez m'aider.
      0
      1. The code is written on the back of the notice. See you later.
        0
      2. @victo24dordSalut, can you tell me which notice please?
        0
      3. @lyes160Hi,
        Well, the manual that comes with the game in the box!
        0
    4. I have it on Wii.
      0
      1. Hello everyone
        As you probably know, there is an improved patch for NFS UC available today. I downloaded this patch (Version 1.01.17 frgeritalEU.zip). However, when I click to run it, the program starts to launch but stops with the following message: "old file not found. However a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match."
        So if I understand correctly, according to them, they cannot find the old file (which one?) or there is already a file with the same name? But that's not the case...

        Please help!!

        Thank you
        0
      2. @patapomsHi patapoms,

        Have you solved your issue?
        Just so you know, I have the same one.

        If you have the solution, I’m all ears...
        Thanks in advance!
        0
    5. Maybe he's looking for the game icon located in Program Files/…/Need For Speed Undercover
      0
      1. Hello everyone, I bought the game on Xbox but I didn't pay attention, it's in English. How can I change it to French please??? Thanks in advance.
        0
        1. Hello,

          for patapoms.

          I downloaded this patch here and it worked. However, I received the same message as you for the (Version_v1.0.1.18_frgeritalEU).

          Does anyone know what this message means? Thank you.
          0
          1. This message means that you are installing a French patch on an English version.
            If you want it, go to megagames.com.
            0
            1. Hi,

              are you answering for me Fonzie? My version was bought at Leclerc? I don't understand?
              0