Download itoma

Hello,
I’m new to IToma,
I downloaded 3 films, the first one went fine,
for the 2nd, I feel like I didn’t leave anything seeding! so I’ve got a lousy ratio,
and the third, I feel like I didn’t leave anything either!

how to know if we are “seeding” and what should be done to leave some “sharing”

thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. 1
    1. ok thank you

      but I don’t know where to set the transmission and reception!

      on the other hand it’s strange that I’m at 0 in transmission, there should be at least something

      or should we leave the movies that we want to keep shared? in the same folder as the ones we download?

      do we also need to leave the little links with them?
      0
    2. @mitch2on the site go to the forum and post your question, also go to FAQ, there will be explanations

      http://ww12.itoma.info

      i use Morph XT in P2P, fast and protocol obfuscation for more security
      and on the emule island site you find the films you’re looking for or directly on Morph XT, precise in its searches

      emule island
      http://ww25.emule-island.com/?subid1=20201204-2340-46a7-bca3-cb42055ee159

      MorphXT :

      http://www.gratilog.net/xoops/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=101&lid=1724

      i also use Ares Galaxy, but it is approximate in terms of searches

      http://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/telecharger 3673514 ares galaxy
      0