Pes 2009 team

Hello,

I would like to know which is the best team in PES 2009 because I am going to participate in a tournament but I don't have the game, I would like to know which team to choose?
Thank you in advance
--
I don't know what to say other than I admit
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

41 answers

  1. Hi, on PES 2009, I have it on Xbox 360, and I think FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, and Manchester United are the best teams, followed closely by Inter Milan, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Juventus.

    With Barcelona, you keep the same formation and players, no need to make other adjustments with fast players like Messi and excellent scorer Eto'o... then Xavi and Iniesta as playmakers...
    With Real Madrid, you have to play tactically (and even “Define Tactics” you have to set in Y or triangle COUNTER ATTACK, and for cross or A, you have to put OFFSIDE, THEN for SQUARE OR X you need to put PRESSING COM and for CIRCLE OR B no strategy, and also have Sergio Ramos marking a player on his side aggressively and Pepe or Cannavaro on the key player if they are an attacker; if it's Mahamadou Diarra, the BEST DEFENSIVE player, and nothing gets through :p) (because there’s only Robben who brings speed, but in attack with Van Nistelrooy, who I think is one of the best strikers, maybe the best! Header, solid and powerful shot. Also with excellent defense and the best goalkeeper in the world. So you need to play strategically, have Sergio Ramos and Pepe participate in set pieces (it's in simple settings).
    With Man U, it’s Ronaldo and Tevez who provide speed, then Rooney and Berbatov are superb attackers!
    Solid defense, strong goalkeeper, Scholes, central midfielder left Giggs, in the center NANI, and on the right Ronaldo, then in attack Rooney and Tevez; around the 60th minute, change the most tired, it’s best to put Rooney in place of Nani and swap him for Berbatov and Rooney in number 10 (very strong in this position too), and also have Vidic and Ferdinand participate in corners, free kicks, etc...
    With AC Milan, Kaká, Ronaldinho, Pato, Beckham, and Inzaghi and Shevchenko. Have Nesta and Kaladze participate in corners; Kaká on the left... etc., then at the start, for me, put PATO AND SHEVCHENKO up front, Kaká left, Ronaldinho right, in central midfield Gattuso and Pirlo (Captain) who takes free kicks. Nothing to add to this team.

    But also when it’s a good team like Lyon or Fiorentina and beyond, you have to calculate everything: tactics, formation, marking, positioning, set pieces, etc.
    It’s mainly the player with the controller that counts, but the team plays a role too; there’s a difference between Barcelona and Le Havre, even!!! LooL

    I hope you have the courage to read all this lol and enjoy PES 2009 everyone!!! I hope I’ve given you some tips to enjoy, see you soon+++
    13
    1. I advise Manchester United to buy good players because they lost the Portuguese Ronaldo, as well as FC Liverpool. I also advise them not to sell Alonso and the Argentine Mascherano because my favorite team is FC Liverpool, and the best player is Lionel Messi.
      0
  2. Buy FIFA 09, PES 09 is a copy and paste of 6, and the best team is Inter.
    0
    1. c liverpool
      0
  3. There are certainly teams above others, but it depends on which team you feel comfortable with... I've seen since the PES 5, I took Barça in all my competitions...
    Generally, the finalists are often Inter, MU, or AC Milan.
    2
    1. IT'S NOT THE TEAM BUT THE GUY HOLDING THE CONTROLLER WHO RUNS THE GAME
      I’VE EVEN HIT A LOT OF GUYS FROM MARSEILLE ON THE NETWORK
      WHILE MOST PEOPLE STILL CHOOSE THE SAME BIG CLUBS

      CNL WHERE WE PLAY PES LIKE WE'RE ON THE TERTER
      0
    2. @EVRY91000you’re partly right, but if we take Strasbourg to play against Manchester United, there will be a big problem.
      0
    3. @EVRY91000Hey, every time you play PES you think you're on the pavement of your neighborhood or what!? LOL (like the hood and everything) the guy is really into it... haha
      0
    4. @EVRY91000I totally agree with EVRY, it's the guys holding the controller who manage the game.
      My team is AC MILAN!
      But when I take Caen or St Etienne against my friends who pick MU or LIVERPOOL, I still win!
      And my opponents are not amateurs!
      0
    5. @RossoneriI wouldn't be surprised if they were amateurs.
      0
  4. FC Barcelona
    2
    1. I love her too.
      0
  5. HELLO
    in PES 09 the best club team is Barcelona with Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Xavi and the rest
    otherwise for international teams for me it's Brazil they have very good speed and very
    good players

    otherwise in clubs AC Milan or Inter Milan or Juventus are also very good

    let me know if you are going to compete with club or international teams
    2
    1. Salut, dans le club, la meilleure équipe c'était MU... Barca... Milan... Atletico Madrid. En international, c'était l'Argentine.
      0
    2. Salut, ce n'est pas l'équipe qui fait le jeu. Par exemple, je prends Nantes et toi le Barça. Si tu ne sais pas jouer, c'est foutu pour toi. C'est à force de jouer que tu vas comprendre le sens du jeu. Ne va pas en tournoi si tu n'as jamais joué, ils vont te mettre des 10-0.
      0
    3. You have nothing to do with it, I don't play at Barça anymore.
      0
  6. Hi
    the best is AC Milan because the shots are powerful
    like Kaka or Emerson Gattuso but there is England with Lampard Beckham Gerrard Phillips.
    2
    1. I prefer Italy, it's the Italian technician.
      1
      1. la meilleure équipe c'est Manchester United
        1
        1. HI, you know what guys, I'm telling you it's Manchester United because there's C. Ronaldo, Tévez, Rooney, and all that, so for me it's Manchester United
          there you go, that's my opinion
          see you later
          0
          1. Salut, je vais te dire quelles sont les meilleures équipes dans PES 2009 : il y a le FC Barcelone, l'AC Milan, Manchester United, la Juventus, le Chelsea FC, l'Inter de Milan, le Real Madrid CF et Liverpool FC.
            7
            1. In my opinion, I think that it's FCB that is the best team in PES 2009.
              0
          2. man united fc. barcelona milan. ac chelsea inter milan angleterre
            0
            1. Hi
              I advise you, if you want to play PES 2009, to pick FC Barcelona or Manchester United, and with the national teams, choose the Netherlands or Brazil.
              From Youcef
              0
              1. the best team for PES2009 is definitely AC Milan.... and it's already been tried... I have a friend who only plays with this team and with the default formation and he always wins.... I recommend you play with it.... and I hope you will win...
                1
                1. I just advise you, if you play Master League, take AC Milan and buy Messi in PES 2009. He is the best player with his full attack and speed alike... ;)
                  1
                  1. Pfff, arrêtez vos délires, la meilleure équipe, c'est la Turquie !!! Ils défoncent tout, même en Euro, on a mis la pâtée à chaque match, dernière minute, on a tout défoncé, c'est une équipe en progrès, attendez, ce n'est pas fini, ça évolue de plus en plus, alors on verra cette fameuse Coupe du Monde 2010 !!! Que le meilleur gagne !!!

                    -1
                    1. Well, hello everyone
                      As a huge fan of Pro Evolution Soccer, which, for me, is the best football game in the world, I read and was not very satisfied with the formations and advice or anything else..... So here is the perfect Master League team:--------------------------------------------------------------------BUFFON--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DANI ALVES-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EVRA-------------------------------------------------------------------------S.RAMOS----------------TERRY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RONALDO----------------KAKA'-----------------------------------------------------GERRARD------------------MESSI-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IBRAHIMOVICHT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VAN PERSIE-------------

                      So there you go, um... try to do better!!
                      0
                      1. Manchester or Chelsea
                        --
                        My name is Hamza, and you?
                        -1
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3