Alignment and settings on Hot Bird 13°E

Hello,

I'm desperately trying to set my antenna to Hot Bird 13 E...
I live in Ermont, Val d'Oise, postal code 95120.
I have no picture or sound. I'm completely lost with the antenna settings...

Do you know what the Azimuth, elevation angles, and polarization will be for my city?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

6 answers

  1. Hello, it's azimuth 167 and 33 or 34 elevation and the polarization -5 or -4.
    63
    1. Thank you very much!
      0
    2. I tried, but no map is displaying!
      0
    3. Thank you, awesome!
      0
    4. look on google images: "map france angle elevation azimuth satellite"
      1
    5. Bonjour, j'ai un satellite Hot Bird 13.0'E et j'aimerais avoir besoin d'aide car je n'y comprends rien du tout et c'est hyper urgent ! Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît ! ??
      0