Zoo tycoon 2 ds

Hello, I would like to know in the game Zoo Tycoon 2 how to set up a dolphin show. I have the dolphins, the trainer, and the funding, but I can't launch the show. Everyone says to click on the dolphin icon, go to the trainer mode, and click on the dolphin show, but I can't see any of that. If anyone knows, I would appreciate a response. Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

8 answers

  1. First, you need to create an enclosure for dolphins. Then, you buy one or more dolphins. You finance a program to buy a stand, and once you have purchased the stand, you place it right next to the enclosure. Finally, you click on one of the dolphins, click on the image of the dolphin, and at the top left, there is a small box with a standing dolphin; you click on it, and there you go, you can hold a dolphin show.
    15
    1. Well, I can't find that thing
      I followed your advice and I can't find anything.
      0
    2. Thank you very much.
      0
    3. Thank you very much, thanks to you I succeeded.
      0
    4. You're welcome!
      0
    5. You're welcome.
      0
  2. How did you become a dolphin trainer?

    As for the rest, you need to reach level 4 in all 4 categories to unlock the show, I think.
    0
    1. and not poor idiot
      0
  3. To unlock the marine specialist, you need to have 3 stars or more, and then it will be unlocked.
    What does it mean to have level 4 in all 4 categories? I have all the stars, which means 7. But I can't do the dolphin show; I don’t understand why.
    0
    1. Salut, j'ai Zoo Tycoon 2 sur DS, mais j'ai les 7 étoiles au maximum et il y a plein de trucs que je n'ai pas débloqués à cause du manque de popularité. Comment je fais pour les débloquer ? Merci d'avance.

      Salut.
      0
      1. Hello,
        To unlock, you need to select the first icon at the top left (on the bar) $
        Then go to the Potion icon.
        Select the tab you need (Animals, Buildings,...), then click on the item or animal to unlock.
        You then need to click on the yellow arrows that increase or decrease the price.
        The price should be equal to 20 times the number of days.
        Good luck.
        0
    2. For the dolphin shows, it's simple: you need to buy the stands and bring them as close as possible to the dolphin enclosure. Then, you switch to caregiver mode, and in the top left, something will appear that you can click on, and there you go. But it's not great, the dolphin show, because you don't do anything; you just have to watch and then wait (only works with adult dolphins). Thank you for your understanding.
      4
      1. Hello, well I have everything: the dolphins, the tribune, all the levels (7 stars) and I can't get through. I'm on the healer icon but there's nothing I can do except feed it, etc. And I really want this to be unlocked! Also, I did the research and I've put in 20 € each day. So thank you for helping me and responding very quickly.

        P.S.: Sorry for the spelling mistakes but it's really bothering me.
        0
      2. I have the funding, the dolphins, and everything, but I can't get the marine specialist. However, I have the 7 stars, and there is no icon in the top left when I'm in caregiver mode! Thank you for responding quickly!
        0
      3. Thank you, now I can perform shows a thousand times, thank you very much.
        0
      4. Can we enlarge the park when there is no more space?
        0
    3. Hello,
      I can't seem to find the right enclosure for putting the dolphins.
      Can you help me?
      Thank you in advance.
      1
      1. First, go to the "enclo" section with the arrow, scroll all the way down, and it's a small drawing of a white door, and it looks like there's water inside.
        0
      2. WELL, YOU NEED TO BE WHERE ALL THE ENCLOSURES ARE, AND RIGHT BEFORE THE DINOSAUR ENCLOSURE, THERE IS THE DOLPHIN ENCLOSURE, AND THERE YOU GO.
        0
      3. It's the enclosure right next to the dinosaur's.
        0
    4. Hello

      go to the bottom of Alain305 and you will see
      1
      1. Hello,

        How do you get to the center for endangered species? I released my 20 animals into the wild but I can't find the center!!!

        Thanks in advance; )
        1
        1. À qui tu parles ?
          0
        2. @leonchanel?
          0
        3. It's pointless to let everything go; we just need to buy an endangered species (polar bears) and have them reproduce.
          0
        4. It is necessary to place a pen with a female and a male horan-outan so that they can reproduce up to 20 hora-outans, and then release them. A message will appear stating that you have the center for endangered species.
          0
        5. Well, I didn't do that and I got the center.
          0