List zone VBA/Access

Solved
Hello everyone

I'm looking for help with VBA/Access
What I want to do is, from a list box, select items by clicking on the chosen item, display them in another list box, and retrieve them.

Thank you all
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
    0
    1. Hello,
      please provide your example to know more.
      0
      1. Good evening,

        Here is part of the response: The selected items from list 1 are transferred to list 2 on the event of your choice
        ---------------1. Empty list 2----
        Private Sub clear_list2()
        Dim x As Integer
        If Me.List2.ListCount > 0 Then
        For x = 1 To Me.List2.ListCount
        Me.List2.RemoveItem (x)
        Next x
        End If
        End Sub

        ---------------2. Populate list 2---------
        Private Sub populate_list2()
        If Me.list1.ItemsSelected.Count > 0 Then
        Me.List2.AddItem Me.list1.Column(1)
        End If
        End Sub

        There are some duplicates checks missing but I hope this helps you.

        Good luck.
        1
        1. this response is incorrect
          ...see this
          '---Empty the list box
          Do While List.ListCount > 0
          List.RemoveItem (0)
          Loop
          '---
          0
      2. Hello everyone
        Sorry, I had connection problems so I couldn't respond, but fortunately I solved my problem yesterday
        I have 2 lists:
        in click list1:

        Liste2.AddItem Item:=Liste0, Index:=0
        in click list2:

        Dim a As Integer
        a = Liste2.ListIndex
        If a >= 0 Then Liste2.RemoveItem a '''''' we want to delete the element from the 2nd list

        And to retrieve the data from the 2nd list and search for the corresponding value in a table and store it:

        Dim res, res1 As Recordset
        Dim i As Integer
        Dim didi, REQSQL, REQSQL1, a As String
        ReDim TIdMuf(0 To Liste0.ListCount) As Integer
        For i = 0 To Me.Liste2.ListCount - 1
        a = Me.Liste2.Column(0, i)
        a = "'" & a & "'"
        REQSQL = "SELECT IDMUF,NUMPROMESS,DATEPROMESSE,MATRICULE FROM PROMESSE WHERE MATRICULE=" & a & " "
        Set db = CurrentDb()
        Set res = db.OpenRecordset(REQSQL)
        TIdMuf(i) = res.Fields(0).Value
        Next i

        But now I have another problem: I want to display the result of the query in a table
        I was able to store it in a table but I couldn't display it.
        Thank you
        For TheMan: yes, I have subscribed to VBA/Access this summer lol
        1
        1. In click list1:

          List2.AddItem Item:=List0, Index:=0
          in click list2:

          in this part, no loading in the LIST1 list, plus List0 does not exist.
          0
          1. In the click list1:
            List2.AddItem Item:=List0, Index:=0

            actually, the "click list1" refers to the click on the first list named: List0, List2 is the name of the second list.
            1
            1. but list0 does not contain any data
              1
              1. Liste2.AddItem Item:=List1.List(0)
                1