List zone VBA/Access

Solved
Hello everyone

I'm looking for help with VBA/Access
What I want to do is, from a list box, select items by clicking on the chosen item, display them in another list box, and retrieve them.

Thank you all
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. Liste2.AddItem Item:=List1.List(0)
    1
    1. but list0 does not contain any data
      1
      1. In the click list1:
        List2.AddItem Item:=List0, Index:=0

        actually, the "click list1" refers to the click on the first list named: List0, List2 is the name of the second list.
        1
        1. In click list1:

          List2.AddItem Item:=List0, Index:=0
          in click list2:

          in this part, no loading in the LIST1 list, plus List0 does not exist.
          0
          1. Hello everyone
            Sorry, I had connection problems so I couldn't respond, but fortunately I solved my problem yesterday
            I have 2 lists:
            in click list1:

            Liste2.AddItem Item:=Liste0, Index:=0
            in click list2:

            Dim a As Integer
            a = Liste2.ListIndex
            If a >= 0 Then Liste2.RemoveItem a '''''' we want to delete the element from the 2nd list

            And to retrieve the data from the 2nd list and search for the corresponding value in a table and store it:

            Dim res, res1 As Recordset
            Dim i As Integer
            Dim didi, REQSQL, REQSQL1, a As String
            ReDim TIdMuf(0 To Liste0.ListCount) As Integer
            For i = 0 To Me.Liste2.ListCount - 1
            a = Me.Liste2.Column(0, i)
            a = "'" & a & "'"
            REQSQL = "SELECT IDMUF,NUMPROMESS,DATEPROMESSE,MATRICULE FROM PROMESSE WHERE MATRICULE=" & a & " "
            Set db = CurrentDb()
            Set res = db.OpenRecordset(REQSQL)
            TIdMuf(i) = res.Fields(0).Value
            Next i

            But now I have another problem: I want to display the result of the query in a table
            I was able to store it in a table but I couldn't display it.
            Thank you
            For TheMan: yes, I have subscribed to VBA/Access this summer lol
            1
            1. Good evening,

              Here is part of the response: The selected items from list 1 are transferred to list 2 on the event of your choice
              ---------------1. Empty list 2----
              Private Sub clear_list2()
              Dim x As Integer
              If Me.List2.ListCount > 0 Then
              For x = 1 To Me.List2.ListCount
              Me.List2.RemoveItem (x)
              Next x
              End If
              End Sub

              ---------------2. Populate list 2---------
              Private Sub populate_list2()
              If Me.list1.ItemsSelected.Count > 0 Then
              Me.List2.AddItem Me.list1.Column(1)
              End If
              End Sub

              There are some duplicates checks missing but I hope this helps you.

              Good luck.
              1
              1. this response is incorrect
                ...see this
                '---Empty the list box
                Do While List.ListCount > 0
                List.RemoveItem (0)
                Loop
                '---
                0
            2. Hello,
              please provide your example to know more.
              0
              1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                0