Sims 2 photos

Solved
Hello!
How to retrieve the photos from The Sims 2 taken during the game???

Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

10 answers

  1. So for all those who have issues with the photos, I suppose you have the additional discs!!
    The process is not the same!!
    I searched for hours as well, but phew, I found it!

    Everything is explained on this site http://simslethe.free.fr/tuto_photo.php

    For those who are feeling lazy, I'll summarize:

    Still in the Sims 2 folder, you need to click on "Neighborhoods"
    There you have access to several subfolders

    To note:
    - N001 = Montsimpa
    - N002 = Zarbville
    - N003 = Veronaville
    - G001 = Florimont-la-Rivière

    You just have to go into the chosen folder and click on "Storytelling".
    And.... tadaaaa
    All our photos :p
    26
    1. Thank you, I've been searching for more than 5 months but I didn't understand the N001 etc.,

      But well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, :D
      0
    2. Thank you very much, thanks to everything I was able to access my photos, thank you, thank you. When I create my blog stories, I will come and post it and thank Loreylei. Thank you, thank you.
      0
    3. And it was thanks to you ;)
      0
    4. You're welcome ^^
      Anyway, I'm glad it could help you ^^
      0
    5. I'm going to my documents/Ea games/sims 2 but there's only one folder and it's downloads. Can you help me? :/
      0
  2. It's simple, you go to my documents / EA games / the sims 2 / storytelling and you access all your photos.
    12
    1. yes, that's what I was doing but I can only find the last photo I took!
      that's weird!

      if you have another solution, thank you!!
      +++
      1
      1. Hello, I have also been in this file but I find only one photo of my sims and I would like to know how to get all of them. Thank you for replying on the forum or to my address, thanks in advance.
        1
        1. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          0
          1. I still can't do it!!! In neighborhoods, I have NOO1, 2, and 3, but I want the photos that are in my own neighborhood.
            0
            1. If you created a district, the names change, for example, you might have an E001 or E002, it depends... check all your files ^^
              0
          2. That's what I did, and I still don't have my photos! :s
            0
            1. jcp I’m like you :p
              0
          3. Thank you loreylei you’re saving my life.
            ^^
            Even if I still have a problem on the download side.
            1
            1. Hello, tell me what your problem is; I am the queen of downloading.
              0
            2. Responding 1 year after the post is no longer useful in my opinion (:
              0
            3. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ce texte.
              0
            4. Your silly ones are still being downgraded and there's no point in writing just anything!! No but hello!!!!!!
              0
            5. Uh? Chill out!
              0