Creative ct6840 webcam

I thank everyone who will be willing to help me; I cannot find the driver for my webcam. I downloaded one from touslesdrivers.com, but it doesn't work. What can I do? Thanks again to everyone.

34 answers

  1. Hi, if it's for xp----> http://www.windowsxp-drivers.com/drivers/88/88043.htm

    @+ and let me know what you think ;)
    4
    1. Thank you for the information, but help, it's the site where I downloaded the driver and no matter what, I can't install it. If you have another option, I'd be willing to try. Thanks again.
      0
    2. I see that I am not the only one having problems finding these drivers. Please send them to me if you have them. Thank you in advance.
      0
    3. @murielHello Muriel, I wanted to know if you still have the drivers as well as the software to make the Creative Web Cam 3 (CT6840) work... I've been trying in vain to get them but it's impossible.... quite a headache. I just came across the forum. Thank you for getting back to me.
      0
    4. @lefevreHello,

      I also have a ct6840 here, and since the drivers are not provided for XP, I tested the Cisco link.
      Downloading the drivers file and the monitor file went smoothly!

      http://ca.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp

      Select Web cameras, Webcam, Video Blaster Webcam III. Then click NEXT. Then click SEARCH ARCHIVE FOR UPDATE. Download the drivers file and the monitor file, install the drivers file, install the monitor file, follow the instructions carefully, and it works perfectly :) under Win XP sp2

      Thank you all
      0
    5. @lefevreHello,

      I saw on the forum that you asked for the instructions for installing a Creative CT6840 webcam.

      My problem is that I don't have the CD to install it, and it's very complicated to find the necessary instructions on the Creative website. Furthermore, it’s an end-of-life model!!!!!!

      Would you have the necessary elements for me to install it?

      Thank you for your response

      Sergio31
      0