Facebook Login

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I haven't been able to log into Facebook since this morning... I can go to the login page, and as soon as I try to enter, the page doesn't load and after a while, an error page appears... I assure you I'm entering the correct email and password... And all my friends say that it works perfectly for them... It's strange, has this ever happened to you?

Oh, and before this issue, I wasn't able to go to the notifications page for a few days... Is it my account acting up or what???

Thanks
Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 523.12

47 answers

  1. Hello Facebook group, I have a problem with my account for almost a week now. I enter the correct password and I even tried to reset my password, but the same issue persists. Please, I need help to fix this problem. Thank you.
    50
    1. I can't take it anymore, I've been trying to log into Facebook for an hour and they keep saying I've made a mistake, it's driving me crazy.
      0
  2. same for me since this morning
    -1
    1. me too, I can't connect anymore, what should I do????
      0
  3. Thank you for being in the same mess as me... I sent an email to info@facebook.com, but I doubt they will read it, they probably receive 1,000 a day... I hope it works again tomorrow!
    -1
    1. same for me... strange, strange
      -1
      1. Same for me, no MSN, no Facebook connection, nothing.
        0
    2. Yet I also asked my contacts on MSN and it works for them. I logged in on another PC and the same problem... I don’t know if it’s due to the too frequent use of Facebook Messenger because I think I received a warning message last week.
      -1
      1. In my case, no alerts from Facebook; model user, I haven't spammed anyone. I tried on a Mac and it’s the same, it’s acting up. After entering my password and an endless waiting time, the page is blank and apparently done.

        Incomprehensible.
        4
        1. It's working again for me!!!! Good luck to others.
          6
          1. How did you get it to work again, please?
            0
        2. It's working again for me too... We just had the bad luck of one day.. Best wishes.
          1
          1. Facebook may launch its French version... that’s why we can’t log in for a day. It’s not working for me today!

            See you!
            11
            1. Me too, since Wednesday the 19th, it tells me that my password is not correct and it sends me to a blank page where it says to reset my password and I will receive an email to reset it, but I haven't received anything yet even though everything was fine before I received Facebook in French... what's happening???? Help me.
              20
              1. I've been trying for 2 days, and I get to my homepage (after 10 minutes) and from there I can't go anywhere (it takes like an hour to load a page....)
                Is anyone else having this problem?
                And especially a solution?
                13
                1. me too, how did you solve your problem?
                  0
                2. ok
                  0
              2. hi
                I can't create an account on Facebook even though I've enabled JavaScript!
                can someone help me :s ????
                2
                1. Vous devez peut-être ne pas être au courant, mais Facebook supprime de nombreux comptes pour des raisons variées ! Par exemple, vous pouvez être supprimé de Facebook parce que vous vous êtes inscrit dans une école où aucun de vos amis n'est ! Ou encore, parce que vous avez trop de groupes........ Ainsi, votre seule solution est de vous recréer un compte !!
                  -1
                  1. It's useless information...
                    0
                  2. I want to log in to Facebook but it’s not working.
                    0
                2. fuck, I feel that way too
                  16
                  1. I just registered and as soon as I try to log in, it doesn't work and it shows me an error page, it's really frustrating, is there anyone who can explain this to us?
                    0
                  2. @ramzislt ramzi no I don't have a problem thanks bye
                    0
                3. If you are Tunisian, then welcome to the club!! This problem is occurring in Tunisia, they have decided to censor Facebook after YouTube and Dailymotion for political reasons, it's a real disaster. I'm also in a mess, try http://new.facebook.com, it works sometimes..
                  2
                  1. Hi tattoo
                    yes I am Tunisian and I can't connect to Facebook. I tried the new site new.facebook.com but it didn't work either. Help me, I've tried everything!
                    0
                  2. I am Tunisian too, and it’s a real disaster, we have lost everything just like that!!!??? What are we supposed to do now!!! I can't even get on YouTube, Facebook is down!!!
                    0
                  3. @manou802me exactly the same, I hope it works tomorrow!
                    0
                  4. @elisa desgrisSalut, moi aussi je n'arrive pas à me connecter à Facebook hier, mais aujourd'hui, mon père a payé le facteur et ça marche. Toi aussi, tu peux demander à ton père s'il a payé le facteur de votre internet. De rien d'avance, je serai très très contente si ça marche. Réponds-moi vite pour que je sois joyeuse. Bye.
                    0
                4. Hello, I'm Belgian and I've been unable to connect to Facebook since Friday. Yesterday, I managed to connect for 5 minutes by going through ru.facebook.com, and this morning I tried new.facebook.com, I was able to connect for 30 seconds and then again I couldn't load the page, plus it connected without asking for a password. I've heard that hackers were attacking the site, maybe that's where the problem comes from.
                  -1
                  1. Hello,

                    I am Belgian too and like you, I haven't been able to log into Facebook for 2 days, I get to the Login page and then nothing happens...

                    Does anyone have a solution?
                    -1
                    1. same for me since Saturday afternoon
                      damn what to do none of the links work
                      help
                      -1
                      1. Did you manage to get through?? Still nothing from me, still page unavailable.
                        0
                      2. @gera74For me, it's okay again. And I didn't do anything special.
                        0
                    2. I am from Brussels and the same for me for 2 days, but I receive the messages by email.....
                      -1
                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • 3