Convert image to PSP format

Solved
Hello, I would like to have a free software that allows converting an image to put it on my PSP, because I can't manage to put images on my PSP

thanks in advance;)
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. You can use Format Factory, which is a software for conversion: image formats such as JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO, ... but also for video and music. It is free, available in 45 languages including French, and extremely simple. It also handles various video formats and I think image formats for PSPs.

    You can download it and find all information related to the software here, on the official site: https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/tv-video/10233-format-factory/

    There you go. Hope that helps you. Pass the information along.
    6
    1. to put music, you must create a MUSIQUE folder at the edge of the map.
      You will put your music in mp3 format in the MUSIQUE folder
      0