Code nfs pro street

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone, after a long absence from CCM I'm back with a little question, or rather a small request.
Does anyone have the codes for NFS ProStreet?
Thank you in advance--

-- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler----

47 answers

  1. with this it should be fine

    Need For Speed ProStreet
    CHEATS
    Codes
    Go to the Alias menu and enter the following codes.

    1MA9X99 Get $2,000
    1Mi9K7E1 Get $10,000
    CASHMONEY Get $10,000
    CASHMONEY EXTRA Get $10,000
    ENERGIZERLITHIUM Lithium Energizer Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Career mode)
    HORSEPOWER Chevelle SS (Career mode)
    ITSABOUTYOU Audi TT 3.2 Quattro (Career mode)
    L1iS97A1 Get $8,000
    LEIPZIG ???
    MASTERCODE Unlock all bonuses
    MITSUBISHIGOFAR Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Career mode)
    REGGAME Get $10,000
    SAFETYNET 5 repair tokens
    UNLOCKALLTHINGS All bonuses
    W2iOLLO1 Get $4,000
    WORLDSLONGESTLASTING Dodge Viper (Career mode)
    ZEROZEROZERO Coke Zero Golf GTI (Career mode)

    Elite Kings Vehicles
    06 Mustang GT (Karol Monroe)
    Beat Drag King in Career mode.

    08 Evo X (Ryo Watanabe)
    Beat Showdown King in Career mode.

    08 M3 E92 (Ray Krieger)
    Beat Grip King in Career mode.

    65 GTO (Nate Denver)
    Beat Speed King in Career mode.

    95 RX-7 (Aki Kimura)
    Beat Drift King in Career mode.
    98
    1. Bonjour à toi, je ne trouve pas le menu, pourrais-tu me dire où il se trouve s'il te plaît ?
      0
    2. @le nouveauSo knowing that I have it on PS2, it's the "code entry" menu in career mode, where you type in the valid code, and a message will let you know if the code is good or not.
      0
    3. Hi everyone! I have lots of codes for Need for Speed Pro Street but I don't know how to enter them. If you have an answer, please reply from the beginning to the end, and I would like to know what the alias menu is? It doesn't say anything for me. THANK YOU.
      0
    4. @syl 59

      Hi everyone!!! I have plenty of codes for the PSP for the game Need for Speed Pro Street but I can't figure out how to enter them. If you have an answer, please respond from start to finish!!! And could you please tell me what the alias menu is? Thanks in advance!!!

      0
  2. go to this address
    http://www.jeuxvideo.com/btajv99/etajvhtm/00107741.htm
    2
    1. You search for NFS Pro Street tips on the net and you'll find them, or else search jeuxvideo.com and you might find something.
      0
      1. Contributor
        thank you, thank you
        but the problem is that I don’t have access to the games website and others.
        they are, how should I put it... filtered.
        if someone could copy them for me... it would be nice
        --

        -- ---- a good technician is a good complainer ----
        -3
        1. codes pour la lancer évolution "MITSUHISHIGOFAR3
          0
        2. unlockallthings Adds to the garage: Nissan 240SX, Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Dodge Viper. Unlocks all championships (restart required)
          collectorsed& Unlocks the content of the collector's edition
          onlinesubaru& Allows online play with the Subaru Impreza STi
          mitsubishigofar Adds to garage the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
          worldslongestlasting Adds to the garage Dodge Viper SRT10
          zerozerozero Adds to the garage VW Golf V GTi
          itsaboutyou Adds to the garage Audi TT Quattro
          cokezero Adds to the garage VW Coke Zero Golf V GTI
          cashmoney Gives $10,000
          energizerlithium Unlocks Energizer Lithium vinyl (to be confirmed)
          castrolsyntec Unlocks Castrol Syntec vinyl (to be confirmed)
          1mi9k7e1 Gives $10,000
          l1is97a1 Gives $8,000
          w2iollo1 Gives $4,000
          1ma9x99 Gives $2,000
          reggame Gives $10,000
          horsepower Unlocks K&N vinyl (to be confirmed)
          safetynet Free repair
          leipzig Unknown
          Edited on 12/05/2007 at 11:01
          0
        3. @erwann du 56270How did you do to make the codes? I can't find where the alias menu is, please.
          0
      2. Contributor
        Ah yes, excuse me.
        I forgot to mention that I have it on PC.
        --

        -- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler ----
        -1
        1. Contributor
          Thank you very much
          --

          -- ---- a good technician is a good complainer----
          4
          1. I've got one more, do you want the others? They are at my place.
            unlockallthings: Add to the garage: Nissan 240SX, Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Dodge Viper. Unlock all championships (restart required)

            there you go and have fun ;)
            0
          2. s is written code entry
            0
        2. <moi> I have a PS2 code that doesn't work: to unlock the Audi TT: itsaboutyou </moi>
          -1
          1. Is it on PS2 or not? Thank you for replying quite quickly.
            -1
            1. Contributor
              The codes displayed at the top are for PC…
              --

              -- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler----
              0
            2. @dam68The codes at the top are for PS2, PC, etc., they work everywhere.
              0
            3. @pierreI agree with you, Pierre.
              0
          2. Hi, I tried to copy the codes as indicated above in the alias menu, but nothing works....
            Does anyone know why?
            Thank you
            4
            1. il n'y a pas de souci
              0
            2. @kaderyou are mistaken
              0
          3. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
            0
            1. Hello, has anyone found a code to get infinite money? Thank you.
              13
              1. Contributor
                for now these are the only codes for nfs pro street, and there is a special menu for the codes!
                --

                -- ---- a good technician is a good complainer----
                0
              2. @dam68c true c where the menu codes
                0
              3. @dam68où est le menu spécial s'il te plaît dis-le moi
                0
            2. Hi, I would like to know where to enter the codes on the DS, as I didn't find either a cheat menu or an alias menu.
              Best regards.
              1
              1. Thank you all, and I am the king of SPRIT (good luck to everyone).
                -1
                1. Bonjour, je suis le roi des rois du sprint maxi défi et grip, mais sauf ça, je ne peux pas débloquer pour le roi du grip car il y a trois épreuves pour rencontrer le roi, mais c'est bloqué et à cause de ça, je ne peux pas devenir le roi de la rue. Quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
                  0
                2. @kader<text>burst of laughter no luck</text>
                  0
              2. Bonjour, je tiens à vous dire que vous n'êtes qu'une bande de gros tricheurs, vous ne savez pas finir un jeu.
                0
                1. Contributor
                  if
                  imagine that I finished it twice without code
                  but a third time without code....it's not interesting!

                  --

                  -- ---- a good technician is a good complainer----
                  0
              3. Hi everyone, can you tell me how to do a backflip please?
                P.S.: If there happens to be a code that unlocks everything for free, just let me know ;-)
                6
                1. For the rear wheels, you need a car that is at least level 3 in all areas.
                  Otherwise, for me, I need to wait until I have the aero and the thing above power at level 4 for it to work.
                  I have a Ford GT.
                  0
                2. @Nico1717I have a level 3 GT everywhere and I do rear wheelies of 200 m (400 m with nitro), but with a Challenger I can do 400 m without nitro.
                  0
                3. @sylme 408 meters without nitro with my new Shelby GT500
                  :D
                  0
              4. Could you please give me the installation code?

                0
                1. Contributor
                  Well, you go to the store and ask to get your game refunded or exchanged!!!!
                  If it's a downloaded game... sorry, we can't do anything for you!
                  --

                  -- ---- a good technician is a good whiner----
                  0
              5. For the rear wheels, you need a car that is at least level 3 in all areas.
                Otherwise, for me, I have to wait until I have the aero and the turbo above power at level 4 for it to work.
                I have a Ford GT.
                0
                1. I have the same problem as Momo: the Audi TT doesn't show up when I enter the code itsaboutyou, yet it tells me that the code worked!!
                  Does anyone know why?
                  0
                2. @mourateHi everyone, all your codes work well except unlockallthings, I would like to know why.
                  And what's LEIPZIP???
                  0
                3. Contributor
                  @Ryan CooperLIEPZIEG is a circuit
                  --

                  -- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler----
                  0
              6. I have a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and it is completely redone, I have codes for it.
                Submitted by Shamil on November 19, 2007 - 21:52.
                The codes must be entered in the 'code entry' section, in 'career' mode. Beware! Using these codes may result in losing your save data.
                Cheat codes for Need for Speed Pro Street for PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii.
                unlockallthings Adds to the garage: Nissan 240SX, Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Dodge Viper. Unlocks all championships (restart required) (1.0)
                collectorsed& Unlocks the content from the collector's edition (1.0)
                onlinesubaru& Allows online play with the Subaru Impreza STi
                mitsubishigofar Adds the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution to the garage
                worldslongestlasting Adds the Dodge Viper SRT10 to the garage
                zerozerozero Adds the VW Golf V GTi to the garage
                itsaboutyou Adds the Audi TT Quattro to the garage
                cokezero Adds the VW Coke Zero Golf V GTI to the garage
                cashmoney Gives $10,000
                energizerlithium Unlocks the tuned Dodge Viper SRT-10
                castrolsyntec Unlocks Castrol Syntec vinyl (to be confirmed)
                1mi9k7e1 Gives $10,000
                l1is97a1 Gives $8,000
                w2iollo1 Gives $4,000
                1ma9x99 Gives $2,000
                reggame Gives $10,000
                horsepower Unlocks K&N vinyl (to be confirmed)
                safetynet 5 free repairs
                leipzig Unknown
                CASTROLSYNTEC Gives $10,000

                ‹ Need For Speed
                24
                1. merry where is the code menu thanks in advance!
                  0
                2. @kakshi du 13the menu code and on carrier enter the code c all stupid

                  and for those who know is there a code for unlimited money please mother on ps2 preferably
                  0
                3. @jojoWhere do you find it on Carrier?
                  0
                4. @younes08you go to career, then to the second-to-last option and there you type the following codes:

                  unlockallthings
                  itsaboutyou
                  mitsubishigofar
                  worldslongestlasting
                  0
              7. Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to type the same code multiple times?
                -1
                1. Contributor
                  No

                  the codes only work once...
                  --

                  -- ---- a good technician is a good complainer----
                  0
                2. Leipzig Code
                  0
              8. Yes, me too, please find a solution, I'm waiting
                thank you "I am the king of the spirit..... except for the KING OF NFS
                0
                • 1
                • 2
                • 3