Code nfs pro street

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone, after a long absence from CCM I'm back with a little question, or rather a small request.
Does anyone have the codes for NFS ProStreet?
Thank you in advance--

-- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler----

47 answers

  1. with this it should be fine

    Need For Speed ProStreet
    CHEATS
    Codes
    Go to the Alias menu and enter the following codes.

    1MA9X99 Get $2,000
    1Mi9K7E1 Get $10,000
    CASHMONEY Get $10,000
    CASHMONEY EXTRA Get $10,000
    ENERGIZERLITHIUM Lithium Energizer Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Career mode)
    HORSEPOWER Chevelle SS (Career mode)
    ITSABOUTYOU Audi TT 3.2 Quattro (Career mode)
    L1iS97A1 Get $8,000
    LEIPZIG ???
    MASTERCODE Unlock all bonuses
    MITSUBISHIGOFAR Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Career mode)
    REGGAME Get $10,000
    SAFETYNET 5 repair tokens
    UNLOCKALLTHINGS All bonuses
    W2iOLLO1 Get $4,000
    WORLDSLONGESTLASTING Dodge Viper (Career mode)
    ZEROZEROZERO Coke Zero Golf GTI (Career mode)

    Elite Kings Vehicles
    06 Mustang GT (Karol Monroe)
    Beat Drag King in Career mode.

    08 Evo X (Ryo Watanabe)
    Beat Showdown King in Career mode.

    08 M3 E92 (Ray Krieger)
    Beat Grip King in Career mode.

    65 GTO (Nate Denver)
    Beat Speed King in Career mode.

    95 RX-7 (Aki Kimura)
    Beat Drift King in Career mode.
    98
    1. Bonjour à toi, je ne trouve pas le menu, pourrais-tu me dire où il se trouve s'il te plaît ?
      0
    2. @le nouveauSo knowing that I have it on PS2, it's the "code entry" menu in career mode, where you type in the valid code, and a message will let you know if the code is good or not.
      0
    3. Hi everyone! I have lots of codes for Need for Speed Pro Street but I don't know how to enter them. If you have an answer, please reply from the beginning to the end, and I would like to know what the alias menu is? It doesn't say anything for me. THANK YOU.
      0
    4. @syl 59

      Hi everyone!!! I have plenty of codes for the PSP for the game Need for Speed Pro Street but I can't figure out how to enter them. If you have an answer, please respond from start to finish!!! And could you please tell me what the alias menu is? Thanks in advance!!!

      0
  2. yes, I have some Need for Speed codes, if you want I’m waiting for your reply and I will give them to you.
    3
    1. So he reconfigured it, it's cash to get a Golf Coca-Cola, you write zero zero zero
      Antoine three times is stuck.
      4
      1. I saw a guy on YouTube who had a Pagani Zonda F with 355 boost!!!! So there could be a code on the boost (unfortunately I don't know what code it is).
        4
        1. Il est où, saisie code ? Quand je vais dans carrière, il n'y a pas continuer et pour mettre les codes, il faut aller dans continuer et cheat code, mais moi je n'ai pas continuer. C'est pareil dans alias, c'est bizarre dans carrière. J'ai chargé et nouvelle partie. Répondez-moi s'il vous plaît, merci.
          4
          1. And they also said to enter the codes in alias, but that's not where they need to be entered because alias is a new person and not the codes, there’s a problem.
            5
            1. CC for the codes need for speed pro street ps2 said that you have to enter them in career mode while career is for starting a new game.
              4
              1. I have a Pagani Zonda F, it's awesome. I tuned it, and it does the 420 meters with nitro in the sprint.
                4
                1. You say that your Pagani does 420 m in the sprint, well, that’s normal as it’s the length of the track in the 400 meters event. The most important thing is the time (I know that the tuned Pagani Zonda has about 1000 HP and runs in about 7 and a half seconds without nitro. Conclusion: you shouldn't exceed 11,000 score points).

                  As for me, I've tried all the rear-wheel-drive cars for the sprint mode, the best for me being the Dodge Challenger and the Toyota Supra (around 7 seconds for the 400 meters, less if the car is well handled).

                  In any case, we are both off-topic because the subject of this discussion is the NFS ProStreet codes.
                  0
              2. Yes, but how do we put the "&&" after 1 or 2 codes that I've seen, I'm on Wii and there is no "&&" sign when I go to "code entry"

                Thanks in advance

                Anonymous
                5
                1. Hello, I would like to know if we are doing legal courses all day long
                  Thank you in advance.
                  3
                  1. Eh ben tu vas sur "www.jeuxvideo.com", tu fais ta recherche sur Need For Speed Prostreet, après tu cliques sur la case bleue "ASTUCES" en haut de la page, et tu trouves tous les codes.
                    5
                    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                      0
                  2. If you go to www.mogelpower.de, you just have to click on cheats and enter the name of the game.
                    3
                    1. [color=red] Hello, I have Need For Speed Pro Street on Ps2 but I don't know how to go to the garage. Can someone help me? [/color]

                      Thanks in advance..
                      3
                      1. oai (cashmoney is the code to get an extra 10,000 euros)

                        (l1is97a1 is the code to get an extra 8,000 euros)

                        and (unlockallthings is the code to unlock all levels) and there are others for the money...
                        0
                        1. 1MA9X99 Pocket $2,000
                          1Mi9K7E1 Pocket $10,000
                          CASHMONEY Pocket $10,000
                          CASHMONEY EXTRA Pocket $10,000
                          ENERGIZERLITHIUM Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Career mode)
                          HORSEPOWER Chevelle SS (Career mode)
                          ITSABOUTYOU Audi TT 3.2 Quattro (Career mode)
                          L1iS97A1 Pocket $8,000
                          LEIPZIG ???
                          MASTERCODE Unlock all bonuses
                          MITSUBISHIGOFAR Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Career mode)
                          REGGAME Pocket $10,000
                          SAFETYNET 5 repair tokens
                          UNLOCKALLTHINGS All bonuses
                          W2iOLLO1 Pocket $4,000
                          WORLDSLONGESTLASTING Dodge Viper (Career mode)
                          ZEROZEROZERO Coke Zero Golf GTI (Career mode)
                          2
                          1. I have all the codes for Pro Street; I found them before anyone else, even when the game wasn't released, because I am the boss of Pro Street.
                            -4
                            1. Contributor
                              great...
                              --

                              -- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler----
                              0
                          2. cashmoney=10000$
                            horsepower=chevrolet chevelle
                            -4
                            1. Contributor
                              Hi pierre147,

                              What's the point of you remarking the codes, all the codes are on page one!!!
                              --

                              -- ---- a good technician is a good grumbler ----
                              0
                          3. Can you use the codes multiple times on Wii?
                            If yes, could you let me know?

                            Thank you.
                            -3
                            1. Contributor
                              I just learned that it's possible on PC by installing a patch
                              but on Wii... no.
                              --

                              -- ---- a good technician is a good complainer----
                              0
                          4. The energizerlithium code is only to unlock the vinyl of the same name on PS2, so there’s no way to get the code for the tuned Dodge Viper on PS2?
                            -3
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3