Ciel Compta 13.0: damaged application Lisa - Last answer on 7 nov. 2012 2 answers Hello, I performed a system restore but nothing has changed: when I click on the Ciel Compta application icon, I still see the following message: error: application damaged. What should I do? Thank you for your help Lisa Show more Related links: cloud accounting installation [Ciel Compta] ERROR -33 crack sky accounting export balance sky accounting to excel (xls) sky quote invoice 13.5 Apply VAT in Ciel for standard auto-entrepreneur 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report LOLO60 Hello I had the same problem, you need to uninstall Ciel Compta and reinstall it See you+ Answer 2 / 2 ... Report barabas but then we lose all the data?
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report LOLO60 Hello I had the same problem, you need to uninstall Ciel Compta and reinstall it See you+