Lost ADS Tech USB Instant TV drivers
Solved
Hello everyone,
so I’ve lost the install CD for my "USB Instant TV" by ADS Tech...
and I would need to reinstall it...
could someone help?? log copy or rather just the drivers!??...
thanks to everyone in advance!!.... for everything
so I’ve lost the install CD for my "USB Instant TV" by ADS Tech...
and I would need to reinstall it...
could someone help?? log copy or rather just the drivers!??...
thanks to everyone in advance!!.... for everything
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
5 answers
-
-
go to
www.ma-config.ch
and perform a search, you will have to download a program. after that you will be able to download everything on your PC. I mean all the drivers -
Nothing beats the official site
http://www.adstech.fr/support/USBAV-704/productsupport.asp-
The manufacturer's address no longer exists!!! http://www.adstech.com/products/PTV-333/downloads/drivers/333.html
Is there another link or could someone send it to me???
Thank you in advance !!!! -
@David JEFFERSONHello, I have the same problem as you, I’m searching on all the driver sites and I can’t find anything about the drivers and the PVR app for this product. If you or others have any information, thanks in advance.
-
-
here the latest but choose your model on the right once presented this puts the model with the number located under your hardware e.g. USBAV-704 like mine:
Search:
http://www.adstech.com/support/support.asp
click on the list on the right (me: INSTANT TV USB)
-> hardware proposal -> Support INSTANT TV USB (USBAV-704)
click on: Applications / Downloads
Download for my product:
http://www.adstech.com/...-
Sorry for bumping this topic, but it doesn’t work at all, the Dual TV USB (PTV 332 F) is no longer referenced!!! impossible to download the drivers, I even tried recent products!!!
nothing doing!!! so I sent 22 emails to ADS tech.
if someone could be kind enough to send their drivers, they’re only about 4 MB I think, that would be very nice!!!
bye -
-
-
nik yemakom ga3 kima rakom bel kbir ki sghir haho zebi fikom kiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww