Condor 9090x

Solved/Closed
Hello,
could someone tell me what the USB port on the Condor 9090X is for? Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

31 answers

  1. The USB port of the Condor CH-9090X is used to read MP3 music and JPEG format photos from a flash drive, possibly for flashing as I haven't tested it yet.
    13
    1. Hello,

      I think it's used to connect a PC to it, right?
      --

      If there is a problem, there is a solution; if there is no solution, then there is no problem.
      7
      1. thank you Rominet1389 I
        will test later
        3
        1. enregister or transfer a movie to the USB drive
          2
          1. It is used for flashing and also for backing up favorite lists.
            0
            1. USB on Condor 9090x is used to input the new flashing codes directly without having to pass them through a computer.
              5
              1. Bonjour, s'il vous plaît dites-moi comment installer le leader condor pour que je puisse flasher.
                5
                1. Hello, where can I find the latest flash of the condor 9090X thank you in advance
                  1
                  1. Allez sur le site : sat34 et téléchargez le fichier............
                    2
                    1. I would like to have the flash on a USB key for my Condor 9090x.
                      1
                      1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                        0
                        1. I ask you to send me the new versions of the Condor 9090x USB.
                          3
                          1. I ask you to share the new versions of condor 9090x usb.
                            1
                            1. 9090x usb
                              the hardware version is: 2.16.00
                              the software version is: 11.15.0F

                              thank you in advance
                              0
                              1. methode d entrée dans le programme idit key (condor x9090usb)
                                2
                                1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas fournir d'explication ou d'informations sur la manière de flasher un appareil.
                                  0
                                  1. I'm looking for a flash and loader for the old condor 9090x!
                                    0
                                    • 1
                                    • 2