Condor 9090x

Solved/Closed
Hello,
could someone tell me what the USB port on the Condor 9090X is for? Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

31 answers

  1. The USB port of the Condor CH-9090X is used to read MP3 music and JPEG format photos from a flash drive, possibly for flashing as I haven't tested it yet.
    13
    1. Hello,

      I think it's used to connect a PC to it, right?
      --

      If there is a problem, there is a solution; if there is no solution, then there is no problem.
      7
      1. USB on Condor 9090x is used to input the new flashing codes directly without having to pass them through a computer.
        5
        1. Bonjour, s'il vous plaît dites-moi comment installer le leader condor pour que je puisse flasher.
          5
          1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
            5
            1. thank you Rominet1389 I
              will test later
              3
              1. I ask you to send me the new versions of the Condor 9090x USB.
                3
                1. enregister or transfer a movie to the USB drive
                  2
                  1. Allez sur le site : sat34 et téléchargez le fichier............
                    2
                    1. methode d entrée dans le programme idit key (condor x9090usb)
                      2
                      1. Salut, j'aimerais savoir comment entrer le code de Fox Life France "biss" dans le 9090 Condor car il y a des tableaux. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
                        2
                        1. Hello, where can I find the latest flash of the condor 9090X thank you in advance
                          1
                          1. I would like to have the flash on a USB key for my Condor 9090x.
                            1
                            1. I ask you to share the new versions of condor 9090x usb.
                              1
                              1. It is used for flashing and also for backing up favorite lists.
                                0
                                1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                                  0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2