Condor 9090x

Solved/Closed
Hello,
could someone tell me what the USB port on the Condor 9090X is for? Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

31 answers

  1. The USB port of the Condor CH-9090X is used to read MP3 music and JPEG format photos from a flash drive, possibly for flashing as I haven't tested it yet.
    13
    1. Hi, the USB of the Condor 9090X is useful for viewing, for example, family photos, documents, or small videos that are stored on a flash drive.
      0
      1. Salut, j'aimerais savoir comment entrer le code de Fox Life France "biss" dans le 9090 Condor car il y a des tableaux. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
        2
        1. mimoune tiberguent mila algeria long live the city of tiberguent and thya alsaccouma jst chwidli19
          0
          1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
            0
            1. Thank you for your help, it's the only explanation found in 2 years. Thank you again.
              0
              1. Hello;
                For the old condor flash 9090x
                1st: WWW.sat34.org
                2nd: flash utility----------------> upgrade 5000-9000 Click ----> Download to Desktop Double Click on Upgrade ----> Upgrade.exe
                3rd: For the flash-----> new version-------> 9000--9090x ---- download like the previous one

                drag the contents to your desktop
                finally:
                open the Transfer Loader (Upgrade.exe) --Click on Browse to add the Flash that is on the desktop --Click on Start while also turning On the DEMO on the power cable side
                it should work
                0
                1. I would like to have the flash of the condor 9090x on a USB stick.
                  0
                  1. I have a ch9090x condor demo and I want to know how to flash it.
                    0
                    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                      5
                      1. Je vous demande de me communiquer les nouvelles versions de Condor 9090x USB (TPS) dès que possible, s'il vous plaît.
                        0
                        1. I'm looking for a flash and loader for the old condor 9090x!
                          0
                          1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas fournir d'explication ou d'informations sur la manière de flasher un appareil.
                            0
                            1. methode d entrée dans le programme idit key (condor x9090usb)
                              2
                              1. 9090x usb
                                the hardware version is: 2.16.00
                                the software version is: 11.15.0F

                                thank you in advance
                                0
                                1. I ask you to share the new versions of condor 9090x usb.
                                  1
                                  1. I ask you to send me the new versions of the Condor 9090x USB.
                                    3
                                    1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                                      0
                                      1. I would like to have the flash on a USB key for my Condor 9090x.
                                        1
                                        • 1
                                        • 2