File selection issue in eMule

Solved
Hello,
I have a small problem with eMule, I just installed eMule 0.48a, I can emit files but not receive them. When I search, the list of available files appears, but I can't select them, so they are not sent to the downloads. I just did the steps to be on high ID, is there a relation?? Thank you for your help.... Have a good evening
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

30 answers

  1. Under Vista, you need to open eMule with a right-click (run as administrator) => this should grant the rights to download without problems.
    4
    1. Hi,

      Thanks to your message (from 2008), I finally managed to get eMule working on my PC!!

      THANK YOU!
      0
    2. Thank you very much, thanks to your message it works thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      0
    3. Thank you Bimbojet, thanks to your contribution I can now download.
      0
    4. same under win7
      thank you ^^
      0
    5. Same under Win7, right-click on the icon of the mule, "Run as Administrator"
      0
  2. Good evening

    I've never seen that. Are you doing a double click? I don't think there could be the slightest connection with the manipulations you did since they concern protocol jamming and certainly your router. Are you on High ID now?
    0
    1. Thank you for taking an interest in my problem,
      yes I am indeed in high ID, and I double or triple click on the files but nothing works...
      0
      1. When I double-click on a file, a message appears in my log:
        Save error: 001.part.met (01 - 01 - .............mp3) - .part file not found
        "Could not create .part file"
        What should I do??
        Thank you
        0
        1. Fichiers .part sont des fichiers partiellement téléchargés, souvent utilisés par des gestionnaires de téléchargement pour indiquer qu'un téléchargement est en cours ou qu'il est incomplet. Ces fichiers contiennent généralement des données qui seront complétées une fois le téléchargement terminé.
          0
          1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
            0
            1. Part files are temporary files that the mule places on your hard drive during the download and are deleted when it is finished. Check your settings to see if you have specified a folder for temporary files.
              1
              1. Yes, there is a folder for temp files ''C:\Program Files\eMule\Temp'' that I found in the ''Folder'' tab. I think that's it, but I don't know much about it. I've tried changing the folder, but it still doesn't work.
                0
                1. Vas dans ton disque dur et ouvre le dossier "Program Files/emule/temp". Dis-moi si tu as ce répertoire.
                  0
                  1. Yes, I have this directory with the following contents:
                    063.part
                    063.part.met
                    063.part.met.bak
                    063.part.settings
                    063.part.stats
                    64...
                    69....
                    0
                    1. And do you have nothing downloading in progress?
                      0
                      1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                        0
                        1. Ok, I'm going to do that. Yes, I'm just going to install this version; before I had 0.47.
                          0
                          1. Ok. At the point you are at, did you uninstall your first version or did you just download the second one you launched? You might have a conflict between these two programs.
                            0
                            1. Yes, I have uninstalled everything properly; I know what it could be. Thank you for your help. I'm going to bed; I start work at 4 AM tomorrow :'(
                              Thanks again, good night, bye.
                              0
                              1. Here I am again... hello again
                                Does anyone have an idea or a solution to my problem??
                                Thank you...
                                0
                                1. I have the same problem as you and there's nothing I can do, I can't find any answers, I'm desperate =(.
                                  0
                              2. Anyway, something has gone wrong with your installation, that's for sure. Uninstall using Control Panel / Add/Remove Programs, also do Run / regedit / search: emule, then delete everything related to emule, download and reinstall. You just need to choose the same ports you are currently using. Try doing that first.
                                0
                                1. Je rencontre le même problème que Thouni, pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
                                  0
                                  1. Normally, on a file that you want to download, you need to double-click on it
                                    for it to appear in red.
                                    0
                                    1. I'm experiencing the same thing; it's horrible. Overnight, I couldn't select my files in search anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing improves. Please, help me. It's a nightmare!
                                      0
                                    2. @akimHello, I have the same issue.... I've done all the possible manipulations but nothing.... it refuses to take my downloads.... marking "could not create file .part", I went into the temp file and it's empty... is that normal??? Sniff... Who could help me???? Kissssou
                                      0
                                    3. @zeromeI'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm just sharing my experience: I'm in the same situation as you, and it's frustrating!!!!!!!!! Someone, help us!!!...
                                      0
                                    4. @sodistsame, it sucks, help us!!!!
                                      0
                                    5. Je suis désolé d'apprendre que vous rencontrez des problèmes avec eMule. Voici quelques suggestions pour tenter de résoudre vos difficultés :

                                      1. **Vérifiez votre connexion Internet** : Assurez-vous que votre connexion fonctionne correctement.
                                      2. **Redémarrez le programme** : Parfois, un simple redémarrage peut résoudre des problèmes temporaires.
                                      3. **Vérifiez les paramètres de votre pare-feu** : Assurez-vous qu'eMule est autorisé à accéder à Internet à travers votre pare-feu.
                                      4. **Mettez à jour eMule** : Assurez-vous que vous utilisez la dernière version d'eMule.
                                      5. **Consultez les forums** : Vous pouvez trouver des solutions à des problèmes similaires sur les forums de la communauté d'eMule.

                                      Si le problème persiste, envisagez de réinstaller le programme ou de contacter le support technique d'eMule pour obtenir de l'aide.
                                      0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2