Philips universal remote control issue

Closed
So here I have a Philips universal remote control, I don't know what the model number is, there's nothing written on it, I've lost the codes to program it, I didn't know that changing the batteries would make the remote lose its code, I have a Kaisui television.

I'm really hoping someone can help me.

Thank you in advance for your help.

69 answers

  1. Please, does anyone have these codes?

    7
    1. Hi Wally

      I accidentally found a lot of codes for this remote control, simply by typing "Philips universal remote manual" into google.fr. You'll come across the CCM website, and a little further down the page, you'll find several articles about the codes.

      I hope this can help you :)

      On my side, I'm looking for the manual for this Philips universal remote that I've lost. If you have it, would you be able to send it to me by email, or maybe you know a website where I could find it?

      Thank you in advance, and have a good evening!

      Bye,

      Philippe
      0
      1. Well, I searched for several hours on Google without finding anything, except for this forum, so I decided to ask here since there was already a post about it.

        Otherwise, I'm sorry, the manual came with the codes, so I lost everything.

        And could you provide the direct link where you found the codes for this remote, because I really can't find anything.

        Thanks for responding anyway, and if I find the manual, I'll post here again.
        1
        1. I need the code for a Philips TV, I have a RU 410 remote control, thanks in advance.
          0
        2. Hello
          impossible to find the diagram for my Philips universal remote SBC RU 240
          who could help me?
          thanks in advance
          0
        3. HELLO, THE CODE FOR RU 410 IS 0064.
          DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ENTER THE MENU WITH THIS REMOTE CONTROL?
          HAVE A GOOD DAY...
          0
        4. I would also like to enter the menu with the SBC RU 254.
          0
      2. I managed to find the documentation for the Philips remote control, it is actually the SBC RU 410. If you need a code for a specific brand, just ask me.
        3
        1. Hi
          I'm looking for the code for a Loewe TV
          Can you send me the codes you have?
          Thank you
          0
        2. Hello

          I am looking for the code for a SAMSUNG TV, could you provide me with the code? Thank you in advance.
          0
        3. @leng0267 , 0459, 0072, 0080
          0
        4. Hello,
          I have a remote control problem. I can't find my codes anymore.
          I have a Philips remote control SBC RU 422.
          Could you please give me all the codes for a SABA television?
          Please, it's urgent.
          Thank you in advance.
          carine543210.
          0
        5. I would like to have a code for a Philips universal remote and it would be for a Grandin TV, please. If you can help me, you would be saving me.

          0
      3. Here are the codes for a Loewe TV: 114 or 539.
        0
        1. Hi!

          I have this remote too and like you, I lost the manual.
          Could you tell me the exact procedure to follow to program the remote?
          I also need the code for the Saisha brand TV.
          If anyone could help me.
          Thank you very much for your replies.
          0
          1. So the process is simple:

            Press both the 1 and 3 keys and hold these keys until the green LED on the remote control lights up.
            Release the keys and the LED should remain lit:
            All that's left is to enter the code for your TV

            Saisho TV codes (I didn't see any Saisha brand): 036 or 291 or 458 or 038 or 262 or 381 or 543.
            1
            1. Hello,

              could you please give me, if you can, the codes for a Grundig TV

              Thank you in advance
              Remote control reference: SBC RU 430
              0
          2. Well, I only have the SBC RU 410 codes, I don't know if they're the same,

            Grundig TV: 097 or 218 or 222 or 514 or 562
            0
            1. Salut Waly, j'ai perdu mon manuel de télécommande pour que tu me donnes les codes pour télé grandin. Merci d'avance.
              0
            2. Salut Waly, j'ai une TV Grandin, pourrais-tu me donner le code pour régler ma télé ? Merci.
              0
            3. Hello, I have a Brandt television and I have lost the codes for my remote control; could someone help me,

              thank you
              0
            4. @lilouHere are the codes for your Brandt TV: 136-223-360-362. One of the four will make you happy if you own the Philips SBC RU 430 remote control. Let me know! BYE ;)
              0
            5. @Indien xpThank you for the codes. Thanks for everything

              I have an old Philips remote control and I was able to get it to work thanks to these codes. Thank you

              Long live the internet.

              See you later
              0
          3. Thank you Wally for the procedure and the code, it works wonderfully!!

            Thanks again.
            0
            1. TV Grandin: 309
              0
              1. Merci de m'avoir donné le code, mais il ne marche pas, c'est dommage pour moi. Pourtant, j'ai la même télécommande que toi, une Philips SBC RU 430. Tu n'as que ça comme code pour TV Grandin ? Sinon, merci de m'avoir aidé. Passe une bonne après-midi.
                0
              2. Hello Wally, I have an SBC RU 530 remote control and I don't have the programming guide + the codes. I have a Sony TV.
                Could you please give me the method to program it and the codes?
                Thank you.
                0
              3. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                0
            2. Sorry, I forgot to mention that it's a TV/VCR combo. Does that change anything, or does the remote need to be on VCR (the code 309 doesn't work in VCR mode)? Thank you for your attention.
              0
              1. Hello, I am looking for the code for the Samsung TV CB 20 S 20 BT. I have the universal remote SBC RU 621 /00 Philips and I’m told to enter a 4-digit code, but none in the list are 4 digits; they are all 3 digits for any TV. Could I have an explanation? Thank you.
                0
                1. Could I have an explanation, thank you


                  Maybe you should relax, I'm not your salesman!!

                  I'm providing the codes for the Phillips remote controls, model SBC RU 410; for the others, I don't have the documentation, so it might be up to you to look a bit as well!!!!
                  0
                  1. Excuse me, I forgot to mention that it's a TV/VCR combo. Does that change anything or does the remote need to be set to VCR (code 309 doesn’t work in VCR mode)? Thank you for your attention.


                    But for God's sake, how would I know, I’m not a remote seller, I’ve said it again and again, I only provide the reference for the SBC RU 410, don’t ask me about the others, I DON’T HAVE IT.
                    0
                    1. Hello professionals
                      I have a recent PHILIPS UNIVERSAL SBC RU 240 II universal remote control (read II Roman for II)
                      My son wanted to change the batteries, which were brand new... all the programming (TV, VCR, Csat) is lost, and I no longer have the manual.
                      Can you tell me how to reprogram it?

                      INTERVISION TV model VM 14 I 103
                      JVC VCR model HR-D650MS

                      Thank you for helping me by replying via email
                      M. GAUQUELIN William
                      5, rue des cyclamens
                      57070 METZ
                      03.87.36.24.39
                      Email: MoliereGQL@wanadoo.fr
                      0
                      1. Salut
                        évite de donner tes coordonnées perso sur le net, une adresse e-mail suffit. Tout le monde n'est pas très sérieux et donc tu sais ce qui peut arriver.
                        0
                    2. Hi, I have an SBC RU 410 remote and I saw that Wally had the codes for the TV for this remote!!! Please, Wally, I have an IMPERIAL TV, if you could give me the code(s) that would be great, because I know there is an automatic search mode but I can't remember how to validate this search, so the codes would be welcome ;) Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

                      awanaguaine eu boogie :) by vygil®
                      0
                      1. Wally, please, if you have the codes for an IMPERIAL TV, give them to me, please. I also have the RU 410 and it’s annoying me, or else you can send them to me by email at anaheim2k4@hotmail.com. Thanks and take care.
                        0
                        1. Here, I have the Philips SBC RU 340 III remote control
                          I press 1 and 3 and then the standby button for the auto search, but I can't lock the code found. Which button should I press? Thank you.
                          0
                          1. Hello
                            I have already faced this problem with a different type of PHILIPS remote control. In fact, you have to be very attentive and stop pressing the buttons IMMEDIATELY as soon as the TV comes out of standby mode, otherwise the remote control will have already switched to the next code.

                            But "it works"
                            0
                            1. I can't remember how to lock the code!!! But well, Wally, passing the codes and everything has put things back in order!! (It seems to me that for the auto search, you need to turn the TV on, press 1 and 3 at the same time for 3 seconds until the LED blinks, press the standby button to start the auto search, wait for the TV to go into standby automatically, and when it goes into standby, press the standby button again to lock it!!!! There you go, ++
                              0
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3
                              • 4