Philips universal remote control issue

Closed
So here I have a Philips universal remote control, I don't know what the model number is, there's nothing written on it, I've lost the codes to program it, I didn't know that changing the batteries would make the remote lose its code, I have a Kaisui television.

I'm really hoping someone can help me.

Thank you in advance for your help.

69 answers

  1. Please, does anyone have these codes?

    7
    1. hello everyone
      faced with the same problem as you, here’s the result of my research: a link for some universal Philips remotes, hopefully yours is among them
      (RU252,254, 510,520,530,538,545,760,865 and 885)

      http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/support/cons_product_support_detail.jsp?productId=SBCRU545_19B_FR_CONSUMER&catalogID=&language=fr&country=FR&catalogType=CONSUMER&proxybuster=HRNJ4PVR4UNDZJ0RMRESHQNHKFSEKI5P

      you need to go to FAQ/TROUBLESHOOTING>code search tool
      select the remote version
      choose the brand and type of device to control (TV...)

      there you go, I hope this helps some of you
      by the way: if you have Philips equipment, no need to enter a code because the remote is set to Philips equipment by default

      see you
      El loco
      0
      1. Hello
        I have a universal Philips remote and a Samsung TV
        Could you send me the codes or the model of the TV to use to program the remote
        Thank you in advance
        0
        1. Hello, I have an Intervision T3 decoder... I need the reference for the remote control for this type of receiver. One more question, can I use a universal remote?
          0
          1. Bonsoir, je possède une télécommande universelle URC22-6A. Le mode d'emploi était en anglais et je n'y ai jamais rien compris, mais de toute façon, je l'ai égaré. Je voudrais pouvoir m'en servir. Pourriez-vous m'aider à trouver le mode d'emploi en français ? Ou si vous en possédez une, m'expliquer le fonctionnement ? Ou alors, où je pourrais trouver le mode d'emploi en français ? Merci.
            0
            1. Hello everyone, this is my first time on this site and apparently I see that support is present, I didn't know it still existed, congratulations to all of you. My problem is that I bought a Siemens smart TV and I received a Philips universal remote control SBC RU 530 with it. I see that a few people here know about it, I am clueless, what should I do (are there codes???) thank you to everyone who would like to help me get the TV working for my 3 children. CHOUCHOUFA from BELGIUM. fabienne.fra@skynet.be.
              0
              1. Hello everyone, this is my first time on this site and apparently I see that help is present; I didn't know it still existed, bravo to all of you. My problem is that I bought a Siemens smart TV and I received the Philips universal remote SBC RU 530 with it. I see that a few people here know about this, I'm clueless, what should I do (are there codes???) Thanks to everyone who will help me get the TV working for my 3 children. CHOUCHOUFA. Fabienne from BELGIUM. fra@skynet.be.
                0
                1. Bonsoir, j'ai la télécommande Philips Universal SBC RU 254 pour un DVD Brandt mais je n'ai plus le mode d'emploi. Quelqu'un aurait le code ? Merci.
                  0
                  1. I have a Philips universal remote control SBC RU 545/19U for which I no longer have the user manual, and I would like to recover it to get it back in service. Thank you for your help.
                    0
                    1. Hello
                      I'm looking for the user manual for the Philips Universal Remote SBC RU 510. I have a Saba A6301 television.
                      I'm looking for the code since I no longer have the manual.
                      Thank you in advance.
                      0
                      1. Hello

                        I have a Philips RU 254 remote control that is 2 months old, and after changing the batteries, none of the TV, VCR, SAT, or DVD programs work. There is no explanation in the manual. If you have the answer, thank you in advance.
                        0
                        1. Hello
                          I just read your email. Have you found the solution? Thank you.
                          0
                          1. The code is 0037 or 0038.
                            0
                            1. Hello, I need the code for a Saba A6301 TV for the same remote as Rayenne, thank you in advance.
                              0
                          2. I've lost the manual for my Philips universal remote control
                            SBC RU 510.
                            0
                            1. Hi Wally

                              Do you have the codes to program the Philips universal remote on a SABA M3705S TV?

                              Thanks in advance
                              François
                              5
                              1. I have a Toshiba SD-210EE DVD player and I lost the remote control. I would like to know if I can use a Philips SBC RU 545 universal remote control.
                                If so, could you provide me with the codes for it? Thank you in advance.
                                Cyparis
                                2
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3
                                • 4