MAGNUM URC 20 Universal Remote Control

Solved
Hello, I bought a MAGNUM URC 20 universal remote from Traffic and I misplaced the manual. I am looking for the activation code for a CARAD TV.

4 answers

  1. I no longer know how to program the Magnum URC 20 universal remote for TV1 then TV2, etc.
    How should I proceed?
    Thank you and best regards.
    13
    1. If you went to your supplier, maybe he could get you a new one.

      I hope my response clarifies things for you.
      a++
      2
      1. For those still looking for an answer to this question, the manual is available on the GSC website which provides, among other things, Aldi stores:

        http://www.gsc.be/site.aspx?taal=en&retFK=1

        Search for the product in the list on the right and then in the one on the left, and you will find the manual available for download in self-extracting ZIP format. (The files are JPEGs)

        There you go!

        Available remote controls: urc20, urc 18, and rc328
        1
        1. Contributor
          Hello,

          The URL is still valid, but instead of zip files, we now get a PDF file to open for the list of codes + a file for the notice.

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          0
        2. Hello, I am looking for a manual + code for a Magnum URC 18 remote control, and the link you provided says it is always impossible to display the page. Could you please help me? Thank you.
          0
      2. Contributor
        HELLO

        Start by this

        Then by going there you can download the manual and the list of codes.

        --
        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
        0