Headset jack 3.5 mm (3.5mm)

-  

Hello, I have headphones with a 3.5 mm jack and on my TV I have a 3.5 mm output. How can I watch a movie or listen to TV with these TV headphones Samsung 23/11/2012 ref LE 32D450

thanks for the answer

4 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hi,

    by buying a jack adapter...


    See you, blux           "The idiots dare anything.
    It's even that which identifies them"

    0
    1. Moderator
      Hello,

      Look with your eye to see if it matches

      Jack 1/4 Female to 1/8 Male

      https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Jack+1%2F4+Female+to+1%2F8+Male&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p4624852.m570.l1313
      0
      1. Contributor

        Hello,

        If I may correct myself, it is a male 6.35 mm headphone jack and a 3.5 mm output on the TV.

        Therefore you need to use a stereo 6.35 mm female to 3.5 mm male adapter. And preferably with a short cord between the two jacks above rather than a single unit that would break easily at the slightest tug on the headset.

        That was commonly found in department stores or multimedia shops.

        But that was before.

        see:

        1
        1. Moderator

          Hello,

          It should be known that when you connect a headset to the "headphone output" jack on your Samsung TV model LE32D750, it will mute the TV speakers. To my knowledge, it is impossible via the "Sound" menu to change this behavior.

          What are the references (Brand and model) of your headset?

          Who provides the picture to this TV—the indoor antenna and/or a TV decoder?


          It is very hard to catch a black cat in a dark room.
          Especially when it isn't there...

          1