Facebook account permanently deactivated
Hello,
My Facebook account has been permanently disabled by Meta (I received an email informing me) and I want to reactivate it because I believe it was disabled by mistake. How can I do it? I also received an email from Facebook saying I had 180 days to appeal, but when I click it, it asks me to sign in to Facebook with my email address and password, and when I do, it says my Facebook account has been disabled, so I cannot appeal.
Has anyone had this problem before and managed to reactivate and access their Facebook account?
Thank you in advance for your help and any information on the steps I should take.
- Permanently delete photos from Facebook Messenger.
- My Facebook account has been disabled and I can't unlink it from my Instagram.
- Disabled Facebook account and unable to create another one.
- Facebook removes the gaming option permanently.
- Facebook account disabled due to Instagram hacking
- Recovering a disabled Facebook account: how to do it?
2 answers
-
Good evening,
We must take this up with Facebook support!
We can’t do anything here, and we don’t have a miracle solution if Facebook’s procedure doesn’t work here on the CCM forum!
My Facebook account has been permanently deactivated by Meta (I received an email informing me)What does permanently mean?
-
Hello MPMP10
Thank you for your response. I was trying this message like a message in a bottle and mainly to get feedback from people who have been in this situation before and whether they managed to have it reactivated.
Because I don’t understand why my account was disabled, I received no explanation other than that my account did not meet the terms of service of FB. And above all, I publish nothing that could justify it.
-
-
Good evening,
I’ve had the same experience, and I can tell you it’s a lost cause.
They tell me my account has been disabled, and when I click the link to appeal, I’m asked to log in, but when I try to log in, I’m told I won’t be able to because my account has been disabled.
The support, which is a bot, keeps leading me in circles, and what surprises me the most is that they don’t give any valid reason other than that, supposedly, I didn’t respect the marketplace’s selling code of conduct, but with no specifics.
Well, all that to say you should drop trying to recover your account.-
Thank you Intik16 for your reply. Yes, I confirm that it is frustrating because I am not given any reason why it was disabled and I have no way to appeal. I don't understand why, because I publish nothing that could justify it. I think it might be an error with maybe another account.
And yes, going to the support which is a robot, I go round in circles. And so it remains annoying.
Hence my message on this forum hoping to find a solution. Thanks anyway.
-