Instagram bug or not?

-  

Hello,

On Instagram, I no longer see certain likes on some accounts; it seems quite random.

For example, if there are 10 likes, I only see 2 or 3.


1 answer

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    This may be related to your privacy settings.

    Open the menu and go to Settings > Likes and shares count and turn off Hide the number of likes and shares. If this option is enabled, the counters will not appear on posts from other accounts.


    0
    1. Thank you

      I tried but it's still the same

      0
    2. Moderator
      @FauconAimant25

      Only the posts of certain specific accounts are affected, not all accounts? Do they appear when visiting those same posts while being logged out?

      0
    3. @HelpiOS

      I feel like all the accounts, even mine.

      For example, I have 20 likes and I only see half of them.

      0
    4. Moderator
      @FauconAimant25

      Okay, I think I understand - it's the people who liked it that do not appear (only some of them)?

      1