Showroomprive Scam

Hello everyone, I am more than disappointed with showroomprive and I will never order from them again. I placed an order for a pair of Adidas on May 2nd that was supposed to be delivered quickly, but after such a long month of waiting, I was informed on June 9th that my package had been delivered. However, I didn't even receive a notification from Mondial Relay; how am I supposed to recover a package without any notification? I contacted them, and they asked me to wait for their 20-day investigation, only to generate an automatic message today stating that I have indeed received my package! I am really disgusted; losing my hard-earned money like this is just a scam! I have never had this problem with their competitor, who seems more serious with customers. Avoid them!

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Contact the Showroomprivé representative on CCM via private message and don't forget to provide your order number.
    Also check THIS PAGE.


    --
    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.
    1
    1. Hello Fleurta,

      I am following up on your message regarding the non-receipt of your order.

      I apologize for this inconvenience.

      I want to inform you that I have taken your feedback into account and can confirm that you will be contacted today to discuss this matter with you.

      Ayoub
      0
      1. Hello, okay. I will modify the message and send the information in a private message.
        0
      2. Moderator
        @FleurtaFor security reasons, this type of information should be communicated via private messaging, not visible to everyone on a public forum, see my first message.
        3