Install mini PC

Hello,
Does anyone have an idea how to connect a "beelink" mini PC to a laptop? Via HDMI port, like on a TV? Thank you!

--

“Take your chance, seize your happiness, and go towards your risk. By looking at you, they will get used to it.” René Char

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    The HDMI port is for connecting a screen. It's not a connection between two PCs. For a connection between two PCs, you need to go through the network.

    0
    1. Okay, can I open a software from the mini PC using the laptop once the connection is established?
      0
    2. @jee peeBy connecting the two PCs via a local network, I will only be able to share files, which is already good, but I won't be able to run a program from the other PC?
      0
    3. Moderator
      @quentin2121A mini PC is a PC; it needs a keyboard, a mouse, and a screen.

      If it’s a box with nothing, with Windows 10 Pro (not Home), you can use Remote Desktop from another PC.
      0
    4. @quentin2121Hello,

      Nothing prevents you from accessing one from the other via remote control like Teamviewer or Anydesk?
      0