Erreur de surtension du processeur

Solved
Hello,
My PC turns on, but when it does, I cannot access Windows due to an error message stating "Cpu Over Voltage Error."

2 answers

  1. Hi, do you have access to the BIOS?

    --
    Computer Science: A blend of an inexact science and a fallible human activity
    0
    1. Yes, I went into the BIOS and saw that some values indicating voltage in volts appeared in red, but I don't know what to modify given my setup: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 EVGA, 2 x 8GB of 3000 MHz DDR4 RAM, and an ASUS B450 PLUS Gaming motherboard.
      0
    2. @seb77150Here are my values:

      VDDCR CPU Voltage: 1.722 V (red)
      3.3V Voltage: 4.054 V (red)
      5V Voltage: 6.131 V (red)
      12V Voltage: 14.715 V (red)
      0
    3. @ProdigeYeah,there's a big problem here. Could you test the output voltage of the power supply with a multimeter?
      0
    4. @seb77150

      I'm experiencing the same thing; I tested the power supply, and everything is fine. I don't understand, except that my values are twice as high as normal. For example, I have 24V instead of 12V, 10V instead of 5V, but for 3.3V, I have 2.544V, and I have 2.016V for the core voltage.

      0