Dropout

Solved
Here, I just paid for my wife a Xiaomi Redmi 9C mobile, she's happy except that she's having difficulties with the "slide" during a call and misses calls, hence my question is there a way to circumvent this difficulty???? I have a good old Samsung where you just have to press the green button to answer
thank you.

6 answers

  1. I am reaching out to you with a big thank you for your quick response. The solution was found thanks to "Xileh". With the Orange app, my wife now has two buttons, one red and one green (please, no bad thoughts about the buttons).
    Thank you again for your help!
    7
    1. Moderator
      Thank you for your reply!

      Happy for you, and especially for your wife.
      Personally, I use this app that greatly facilitates the use of a "thingamajig" ;-)

      I will mark your topic as resolved.
      0