Estimate the price of my PC
Solved
Hello, I would like to estimate the price of my PC in order to sell it. The problem is that I can't find this computer for sale (new or used) and I'm having trouble getting an idea of its price.
The only idea I have is from this site: https://www.comparez-malin.fr/informatique/pc-portable/hp-omen-17-cb1005nf.html
Here is the PC:
- HP OMEN 17-cb1005nf
- Intel Core i7-10750H
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- 16GB of RAM
- Windows 10
- 17.3" screen | 1920x1080p
Thank you in advance for your help!
The only idea I have is from this site: https://www.comparez-malin.fr/informatique/pc-portable/hp-omen-17-cb1005nf.html
Here is the PC:
- HP OMEN 17-cb1005nf
- Intel Core i7-10750H
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- 16GB of RAM
- Windows 10
- 17.3" screen | 1920x1080p
Thank you in advance for your help!
2 answers
-
Hello
It's an excellent machine. If it's in perfect condition, it should easily find a buyer for €800, it all depends on demand.
Unfortunately, I experienced selling a very high-end laptop (€2400 new) in impeccable condition with its complete bundle and receipt, less than 2 years after purchase and still under warranty for €900 since it wouldn't sell for any higher (I tried and waited).
In any case, posting an ad is free, so if it sells, great.
--
The GAFAM may not have oil, but they have data!
Do you feel my Big Data?
Sacrifice your freedoms for a little more security and you'll lose them ALL.
ALL YOUR DATABASE ARE BELONG TO US