Amely Universal Remote Junior - Last answer on 22 févr. 2021 2 answers Hello, I have a TNT decoder from the brand Star-X, the remote control is damaged, I bought a universal remote control from the brand Amely AD-UD175 but I don't know how it works. Please help me. Configuration: Android / Chrome 64.0.3282.137 Show more Related links: universal remote code universal remote control user manual Universal remote hyaou Rm-L 1098+8 Universal remote code RM-014S+ Configuration Universal LCD/LED Remote RM-014S+PLUS 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 docsteph Hello, please start by reading the manual and the compatible materials. Best regards Answer 2 / 2 Kiss2021 It's compatible with my decoder and I've followed the instructions provided but nothing. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 docsteph Hello, please start by reading the manual and the compatible materials. Best regards
Answer 2 / 2 Kiss2021 It's compatible with my decoder and I've followed the instructions provided but nothing.