BIOS Startup Conflict
Solved
-
Hello everyone,
I'm facing an issue, every time I start my desktop computer I get this message
"Please enter setup to recover BIOS settings.
After setting up Intel(R) Optane memory or the RAID configuration was built, SATA Mode selection must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues."
I searched in various forums without any luck :(
How can we resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance :)
I'm facing an issue, every time I start my desktop computer I get this message
"Please enter setup to recover BIOS settings.
After setting up Intel(R) Optane memory or the RAID configuration was built, SATA Mode selection must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues."
I searched in various forums without any luck :(
How can we resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance :)
Related links:
- Press DEL to enter setup, how to access the BIOS
- Veuillez entrer la configuration pour récupérer les paramètres du BIOS.
- ASUS UEFI/BIOS
- Une corruption de l'en-tête GPT a été détectée, veuillez vérifier les paramètres du mode SATA.
- Veuillez entrer dans la configuration pour récupérer les paramètres du BIOS.
- Veuillez appuyer sur DEL ou F2 pour entrer dans les paramètres UEFI BIOS.
1 answer
-
ContributorHello
go to the Bios and reset the values to default
usually press "F5" and then "F10" to save and exit
-
-
Contributor@NeoCloudlook in the BIOS to ensure the disk mode is set to "AHCI" and not "RAID"
-
@jfmimiYes, I confirm that it is indeed on AHCI,
I forgot to mention it at the beginning ^^' the reference of my motherboard: ROG STRIX z370-f GAMING -
@jfmimiI wonder if it's not the CMOS battery that's dead CR2032, I'll test it this weekend.
-
Contributor@NeoCloudif the battery is dead, the date and time in the BIOS should be incorrect.
-